BY SHANIA TWAIN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• What does it smell like? Is it very strong? Like light scents hop...1 Answers
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I have used this before and it smelled very good but after I finshed my bottle I went to buy another and I couldn't find it at the store.
Thayra F.
I received this as a gift and i absolutely love it!! i have been searching this for a while now hope to find it
Lyziet V.
I used to buy this Set for my mom every year, but now it's so hard to find anywhere. she was always so happy to open it .
zeel z.
Mumbai
It's a very nice perfume set. It's fragrance is amazing. But it's hard to find it now days. But I love it anyways
Cas D.
Houston, BC
I love this stuff, but is so hard to find now. I hope to find it soon... one of the best I've had for a long while.
Marsha B.
What does it smell like? Is it very strong? Like light scents hoping this one is one.