BY MERCURY RECORDS

Personnel: Shania Twain, Bryan White (vocals); Dann Huff (acoustic, electric & 12-string guitars, electric sitar, 6-string bass); Biff Watson (acoustic & electric guitars); Larry Byrom (slide guitar); Brent Mason (electric guitar); Eric Silver (mandolin); Bruce Bouton (pedal steel & lap steel guitars); John Hughey, Paul Franklin (pedal steel guitar); Larry Franklin, Rob Hajacos, Stuart Duncan, Joe Spivey, Glen Duncan, Aubrey Haynie (fiddle); Joey Miskulin (accordion); John Hobbs (piano, organ, Wurlitzer); Arthur Stead (piano, organ, synthesizer); Michael O'Martian, John Jarvis (piano); Joe Chemay (electric & fretless basses); Paul Leim (drums); Olle Romo (programming); Robert John "Mutt" Lange (background vocals).Engineers include: Jeff Balding, Bob Bullock, Mike Carroll."Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" won the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance. "Come On Over" won the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Country Song. "You've Got A Way" was nominated for the 2000 Grammy Award for Song Of The Year."You're Still The One" won the 1999 Grammy Award for Best Female Country Performance and Best Country Song, and was nominated for Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year. COME ON OVER was nominated for a 1999 Grammy for Album Of The Year and Best Country Album. Personnel: Shania Twain, Bryan White (vocals); Dann Huff (acoustic, electric & 12-string guitars, electric sitar, 6-string bass); Biff Watson (acoustic & electric guitars); Larry Byrom (slide guitar); Brent Mason (electric guitar); Eric Silver (mandolin); Bruce Bouton (pedal steel & lap steel guitars); John Hughey, Paul Franklin (pedal steel guitar); Larry Franklin, Rob Hajacos, Stuart Duncan, Joe Spivey, Glen Duncan, Aubrey Haynie (fiddle); Joey Miskulin (accordion); John Hobbs (piano, organ, Wurlitzer); Arthur Stead (piano, organ, synthesizer); Michael O'Martian, John Jarvis (piano); Joe Chemay (electric & fretless basses); Paul Leim (drums); Olle Romo (programming); Robert John "Mutt" Lange (backg.

• Does anyone else feel old, knowing how long ago this albu...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on this CD?4 Answers
Amanda J.
Shania Twain is such a wonderful country female artist! This album is a must have if you’re a Shania fan! The songs on the album really showcase Shania’s strong voice perfectly! Her lyrics are so meaningful and heartfelt! You can feel the emotion in her voice when she sings every word! This truly is a great country album! I highly recommend!
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
This was my favorite CD when I was a child. I love Shania Twain. She was the headliner at the first concert I attended and the record she sang most of her songs from was the Come On Over record. I can still sing every song by heart. It's a great record. It has love songs, hate songs, funnt songs, songs you can dance too, etc. It's great and everyone should give it a listen.
Steven S.
Staff
Shania Twain is my all-time favorite artist. All her songs are so deep - they all have great meaning and messaging. There is not a single song by Shania I don't like. I am so, so happy my prayers have been answered: she is returning with her new album in September! I will definitely be purchasing. Keep up the great work, Shania!
Liz C.
I love Shania Twain and I love this album. It is full of great songs and perfect for long road trips. Her voice is amazing and she is wonderfully talented. This album did not disappoint and is one of her best. She was one of the first country artists I listened to and fell in love with the genre.
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI
Shania is very talented. Would like her to keep up with the times a little more. I feel like s lot of her music sounds the same but i wish she would switch it up a little.
Ashley W.
Shania Twain is the best. I have been a fan ever since I was a small child, and now my own child sings and dances with me to her music! I love this CD so much.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT
Her voice is like heaven. I love her songs and have listened to them since I was a wee one. Her songs pack in a lot of meaning and are fun to listen to.
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I know of Shania Twain because i remember my mom listening to her and having her cd. I liked her as well! I don't know much of her music now though.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great lyrics, great rhythm, great sound makes for great music let your ears make the decision for you, you'll be glad you did!
Kelly T.
Love Shania! I remember her first video... I wanted to dress like her. Love her music. Any man of mine is my favorite song.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song on this CD?
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else feel old, knowing how long ago this album was released!?