BY SHANIA STARLIGHT

Night Jasmine, Cashmere Wood, Mandarin, Freesia, Amber see more...

Kennedy S.
I don't like this scent, it too strong and musky for me. I prefer the original Shania scent over this version.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
Smells amazing lasting scent would love to own once again
Miranda E.
Parsons, WV
Smells awesome and would definitely love to own again
Makarena G.
Ontario, Canada
I got this perfume for myself and I was extremely happy for a few days. After I feel like the scent was too acidic. It was great because it lasted a very long time and was strong, but the scent was not exactly my taste. Although I'm glad I bought it and had the chance to own it.
Karyne B.
I love this, I got it as a Christmas present one year and now can't find it at all!!! I'd really love to have it again. It lasts a long time too.
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Used to love this, please bring it back. Love Shania and love this perfume, it was my absolute favourite x