Shani Darden Skin Care
Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL

Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL

by Shani Darden Skin Care

A luxurious cleanser with a serum-like texture that removes makeup and impurities without stripping skin of natural oils or over-drying. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Helps skin attract and retain moisture, leaving it appearing plumper and smoother. - Olive and Chicory Leaf Extracts: Soothe irritation- Oat Bran Extract: Nurtures the skin's barrier, helping to avoid moisture loss.

Has anyone had any success with this line? I’ve been wanting to try it after seeing Chrissy Teigan talk about it but I don’t want to invest in the full range of products without knowing how good it works. Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 Oz/ 150 Ml
Start your review of Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL!
Jacksonville, FL
Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Josef S.
Love the simple, easy to use packaging of this Shani Darden cleansing serum. The cleanser itself is clear, no color or scrubbie beads in it. The smell is a barely-there clean scent that makes you think, yep, this definitely a vegan, oil-free & fragrance free cleanser like it says. I am So happy that this hasn’t broken my sensitive skin out like most new cleansers that I try do. I’m very happy with it and will use it all up! Full disclosure, I got this free from PINCHME in exchange for an honest review. [product:shani-darden-skin-care-cleansing-serum-5-oz/-150-ml]
Wilmington, DE
I actually received this to test and review (even though I received this for free, my review is my honest opinion). I obviously loved this cleanser because I actually used all of it. I was curious as to why it’s called a cleansing “serum”, but once I used it I realized why. It has hyaluronic acid & olive extract so it left my skin super soft and hydrated, as if I already applied a serum. It cleanses well. I love the packaging too. It’s so simple. I love that this brand is cruelty-free, vegan and recyclable.
New Castle, DE
Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Darya G.
Rather nice cleanser. Very delicate. Makes my skin clean and soft immediately. Doesn't dry it at all. But as for me there's not enough cleaning... I don't feel skin fresh within few hours after... The price is affordable..so you can try it. I've got the small size from sephora so had the possibility to test it without any money investment.)
San Francisco, CA
Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Tiffany A.
Gentle and concentrated, this wash is good for my sensitive skin. It’s relatively fragrance free and foams nicely. Left my skin feeling hydrated not stripped. Totally recommend!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Shani Darden Skin Care Cleansing Serum 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Tracey G.
This cleanser is nice. It felt nice on the skin. It has a light texture similar to cetaphil. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also it did leave my skin feeling a little dry but from the results of how clean and healthy my skin looked it didn't bother me. I would recommend.
Milwaukee, WI
This has a nice smell and texture, and gently removed makeup and sunscreen. Washed off with no residue, but i don't feel like there was anything spectacular about this. I still prefer the elemis cleansing balm for the feeling. But, this is nice.
Los Angeles
Love this to take off my makeup at night and wash my face in the morning. My skin just looks brighter after because of the lactic acid. Obsessed.
Long Beach, CA
I really love this cleanser. It lathers really well and lasts a long time. I use it with Biossance products and I never have an issue. I’ve been using it for about 6 months and have no complaints at all.
Granada Hills, CA
It’s good but it’s not great. I’ve tried better ones. The price is really high as well.
Columbia
This product starts off as a thick gel and then foams up nicely when water is added. My skin feels clean but does not dry it out. Also does not irritate my sensitive skin.