Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask One Pair 05 Oz / 14g

Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask One Pair .05 Oz / 1.4g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask One Pair .05 Oz / 1.4g!
How would you rate this product?
Kearneysville, WV
Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask One Pair .05 Oz / 1.4g uploaded by Amanda S.
I really don’t use these kinds of masks that much because I don’t really see the point. I guess because I’ve never gotten results. But I will say this one is different. You don’t only have to put it below your eyes, you can put them anywhere on your face. They have a pleasant smell not too overpowering. They came in a pack but was enclosed in a plastic container with a lid, which I like that a lot. I’ve been under the weather this past week and haven’t been sleeping much or well at all. So these definitely gave me back that oomph I needed. I have that glow back. I feel refreshed and relaxed. I will definitely purchase this product again. I also would like to try their other products.
San Juan Capo, CA
Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask One Pair .05 Oz / 1.4g uploaded by Hortensia C.
Es muy relajante te deja la piel fresca y baja la inflamación de las ojeras note mi piel muy suavecita y firme

Looking for your answer?