BY SHANGHAI TONE #26 in Clothing

Christine G.
Christine G.
Perfect for your bridesmaids! These are affordable are decently made. I gave it 4 stars since the quality isn't out of this world but it's still so fun. You can usually find these in many colors or buy all 1 for your girls on the big day! Makes for a good photo opp.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I have one similar to this laying in my room. Its good for when you feel like staying in your under gear all day but feel practically naked without any clothing on.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
This robe is so comfortable. I always lounge around in it after my shower. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Looks cute and almost like a piece of art around your body. Looks soft too. I would buy it for my mom.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
Beautiful I love this robe for night time. The design is just simply absolutely adorable.
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I have this Kimono in 3 colors. Pink, red and royal blue! It's very affordable, sexy and comfortable. I just wish it was made out of a better material. I'd definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This robe is beautiful and looks to be very comfortable I would love to get one soon !!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Soooo cute I'd definitely wear this to bed every day it had the best feeling on your soon
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Excelente producto es muy bueno me encantaría adquirirlo pero en mi país no lo he encontrado lo busque en tiendas chinas
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Where can you get this?
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
Does this make you sweaty if you wear it after a hot shower?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I get one at?
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can you purchase this