BY SHANGHAI TONE #34 in Clothing

Del T.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert
I have this Kimono in 3 colors. Pink, red and royal blue! It's very affordable, sexy and comfortable. I just wish it was made out of a better material. I'd definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Christine G.
Perfect for your bridesmaids! These are affordable are decently made. I gave it 4 stars since the quality isn't out of this world but it's still so fun. You can usually find these in many colors or buy all 1 for your girls on the big day! Makes for a good photo opp.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I have one similar to this laying in my room. Its good for when you feel like staying in your under gear all day but feel practically naked without any clothing on.
Michelle L.
This robe is so comfortable. I always lounge around in it after my shower. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Cindy L.
Looks cute and almost like a piece of art around your body. Looks soft too. I would buy it for my mom.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Soooo cute I'd definitely wear this to bed every day it had the best feeling on your soon
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Fashionista Expert
Beautiful I love this robe for night time. The design is just simply absolutely adorable.
Stephanie D.
This robe is beautiful and looks to be very comfortable I would love to get one soon !!
marie m.
london, london
Fashionista Expert
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Assia A.
Fashionista Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Where can you get this?
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Im just here for the badge.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
Does this make you sweaty if you wear it after a hot shower?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can you purchase this
Natasha S.
penhold, Alberta
Why is this in food badge