BY SHANGHAI TONE #40 in Clothing

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this kimono robe it is comfortable, affordable, pretty, elegant, and it fits me without dragging the ground and I am barely five foot so that is saying something. And it should fit about anyone, I am a size 12-14 and it is loose on me so it should fit about any size.
J v.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
wow are these stunning robes. i love having all sorts of different robes to wear around the house and this one if one of my absolute favorite. i love the material and how silky it is and i am in love with the length of it on me. i am 5'5 just so you guys know
Gisselle R.
Lynn
My aunt has one I see all this good recommendations making me want to buy one too . Once I get one I'll honestly will recommended and take a picture
Michelle L.
I love this robe. It is so comfortable and I just like lounging around the house in this robe as it is so comforatble.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
These are extremely pretty and the texture of the silk fabric slide smoothly over your skin.
MaryAnn H.
I'm just wondering why this is in the tastebuds section... Lol? Does it make sense?
Tamanna S.
Love this robe it feels lovely on the skin as it's silky and it looks great on as well doesn't look like your just in lounge wear feels more extravagant.
Tiffany T.
Are these comfortable or stiff?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I want one, where can I buy one at?