Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Gown Dress w/ Obi

I'm dying! Is it really silk!!!???
What are the available sizes?
This looks for comfy. Where can I purchase one?
Start your review of Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Gown Dress w/ Obi!
How would you rate this product?
riverside
It feels so good like your sleeping on a pillow with no cushion but in a good way it I love it when I’m sleeping. But you can use it when your getting ready. Or getting ready to go to sleep. In my opinion I love it!
Wichita
Not a real or authentic kimono at all! Or nothing "deluxe" about it! Cheap satin fabric Might make make a good bath or house robe.Cheap "tourist kimono" made of Satin fabric for $40 on eBay or amazon. Authentic JAPANESE kimono do not come from china Good examples of fake kimono are some of the following: Material Most tourist kimono are made of two types of material, cotton or satin. The satin "kimono" are much easier to spot. But sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference between a cotton tourist kimono and a real yukata because they are both made of the same material. So let's take a look at some touristy satin kimono first. Pattern As you get more familiar with seeing kimono, certain patterns will start to immediately pop out at you as not Japanese. Large patterns embroidered on the back are probably fake (dragons, pagodas, geisha, etc). Kimono patterns are designed with the obi in mind. So a pattern that crosses your back would be hidden behind the obi! Construction If you can get close enough to see the details of the kimono, this is the best way to tell a tourist kimono from an authentic kimono. Here are some things to look for. First, the collar of a kimono is made with the same fabric as the body of the kimono. If you see they are made from two different fabrics or colors, then it is either fake, or possibly a juban (underwear for kimono that often has a white collar). Suspicious Listings Many fakes can be spotted before you even look at the picture. When buying online, be on the look out for items listed using many different words describing various cultures. When the seller doesn't even know what they're selling, you probably shouldn't buy from them. For more questions, any help or advices about My Kimono Robes, you just can contact us here with a comment or in our website - www.themariposacollection .com!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Gown Dress w/ Obi uploaded by Khaoula Q.
This robe is very pretty. It runs a little small, which means that it is likely to open when I move. The belt, on the other hand, is a bit big and can't really be adjusted. I'm likely going to just wear it around the house as a kind of fancy dressing gown, so it suits me perfectly. The sleeves are lovely, and the material is very soft and cool.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
So Beauitful i LOVEEE the Japanese culture. One day i want to move and live in japan. This dress is so gorgeous. Its so classy. And elegant kimonos are traditional. I never had one. But would love to have one. The colors are so pretty.
McMinnville , OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a similar item however it's not from the same brand, this is not something I ended up wearing ever lol, I bought it thinking I would did not. It is a beautiful gown however and the color is very vibrant in this picture
Dublin
How gorges is this. I mean like look at it. Such beauty. And is sooooooo soft, it's unreal. The price is high but let's be honest, if you want true quality which lasts you for good time if you looking after it well, well you have to pay for it ;-)
Waco
1,147 reviews
I LIKE THIS I HAVE ONE OR TWO AND THEY ARE SO CONFORM AND THE NICE SILK JUST FEEL GOOD NEXT TO YOUR SKIN AND THERE IS TO TAKE CARE OF AND ENJOY JUST WAKING AROUND THE HOUSE IN THEM I SO RELAX
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the morning of the reasons I hate fb is because people constantly make their lives look completely opposite
Perth
This product is beautiful soft and silky and great to relax in! They come in beautiful colours and patterns. I use this to relax inside. They aren't that expensive which is great! I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for something comfortable
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this kimono robe it is comfortable, affordable, pretty, elegant, and it fits me without dragging the ground and I am barely five foot so that is saying something. And it should fit about anyone, I am a size 12-14 and it is loose on me so it should fit about any size.