BY SHANGHAI TONE #38 in Clothing

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this kimono robe it is comfortable, affordable, pretty, elegant, and it fits me without dragging the ground and I am barely five foot so that is saying something. And it should fit about anyone, I am a size 12-14 and it is loose on me so it should fit about any size.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I enjoy this robe alot I always have it on when I'm just hanging around The house the price is great the quality is great and Its super comfortable!!!
Michelle L.
Nada S.
Love wearing this so so so much!! Always is so flattering on me as well as many of my friends. So comfortable and such a perfect design to fit flawlessly!!! I absolute would purchase again and recommend you buy as well I really like this robe. I wear it all the time especially when I lounge around the house in it. It is great.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?