BY SHAMROCK FARMS

Shamrock Farms???? Vitamin D Chocolate Mmmmilk..
Ultra-Pasteurized.
12 fl oz (354 ml). see more...

Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Love this milk! and my little one loves it too. I try and dilute it slightly with cold water for my son because I'm trying to keep his sugar consumption to a minimum. Great source of Vitamin D as well!
Lyziet V.
My nephew absolutely loves his milk, add on some chocolate and he's in heaven! it not too sweet plus he gets all the nutrients from the milk with extra flavoring with it.
Greg-Dani M.
I love the quality you can expect from Shamrock Farms. I feel confident giving my child their chocolate milk. It's is creamy and delicious and I like that it has the vitamin D added to it.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I'm extremely picky when it comes to chocolate milk, so I was pleasantly surprised at how good, smooth, and creamy this milk was. I will securely buy again.
Anarchy g.
Yummm cantt go wrong withh chocolate milk. ^_^ i just wish it was a bigger jug because i just chug it way too fast
Rena A.
Tucson az
Very good just enough chocolate in it. can't get enough of it. much better than nesquik