BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkShamrock Farms
Shamrock Farms: Mmmmilk Reduced Fat 2% Milk, 1 Qt

Shamrock Farms: Mmmmilk Reduced Fat 2% Milk, 1 Qt

by Shamrock Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shamrock Farms: Mmmmilk Reduced Fat 2% Milk, 1 Qt!
How would you rate this product?
Rob K.
Shamrock farms milk is decent milk. It is not the best milk I've had, however it is often available in places where no other milk is. Perhaps they have perfected the milk shipping and packaging, but I have seen this stuff in cafeterias and drink fridges that never had milk available for purchase before. I am very happy that they offer milk as a superior alternative to soda, so good job shamrock farms!
Christie K.
Chandler, AZ
Hands down the best milk. I grew up on milk and used to think they were all about the same. But, once I started paying attention I noticed a big different from brand to brand. This one is just always consistent, simple, clean, pure milk taste. Love it.

Looking for your answer?