BY SHAMROCK FARMS

• Where can I find this in New Jersey I've only had it once...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I live in Florida and have never ...4 Answers
Rachael H.
They used to give us this in elementary school and it was my absolute favorite chocolate milk. So cream and
the perfect amount of chocolate! I need to find where I can buy this and try it again after all these yeara
Presley D.
Madison, OH
I love chocolate milk but this one is one of the best I've had. The fact that its low fat just adds to the greatness!!! It is so chocolatey and refreshing!!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
This milk is not bad but I prefer Nestle Quik chocolate milk for me as I was growing up on that and it was very tasteful this does lack some tasting
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
I love chocolate milk. This one is so yummy and chocolatey. Some chocolate milks you can hardly taste the chocolate but this one is sooo chocolatety
McKenzie B.
My family loves this milk when we can find it. It tastes great! And doesn't taste like normal low fat chocolate milks!
Camille W.
Mesa, AZ
I started drinking this as a recovery drink while marathon training. It does the trick- and it tastes amazing!
Audrey O.
This chocolate milk is so great with low fat and an affordable price you can't beat it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
My little ones love this milk..they like the taste they said it mmmmmm great lol...
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chocolate milk and this is by far one of the best chocolate milks out there!
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
Because chocolate and chocolate milk are both amazing and delious for everything
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Where can I find this? I live in Florida and have never seen it here in any stores at all!!! Love this
Diana M.