BY SHAMPYOU

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cashmere & Lily Conditioner - ShampYou Cashmere + White Lilly Crme De Conditioner is enriched with natural essential oils of Orange, Patchouli and Lemongrass. Our luxuriously rich crme de conditioner will hydrate, nourish and protect natural or colored hair. Our blend of gentle moisturizers fights frizz, leaving you with lusciously soft locks that are glossy and full of shine. This professional formula is free from Parabens. - Cashmere & Lily Conditioner see more...

• I just heard about this and am so excited! Has anyone use...1 Answers
Review (1)
Sarah C.
This conditioner smells amazing, but does nothing for my hair. I don't have problematic hair at all, and it isn't super dry, but it's been like straw since I started using the shampyou line. Would not recommend.
LaTaya N.
I just heard about this and am so excited! Has anyone used this? If so what exactly is this product? Does it make your hair feel good, greasy, dry? Is is cost effective or a waste of money. I hope that it is as amazing as it sounds? thanks!