BeautyHairHair ProductsBed Head
Shampooing Colour Goddess Oil Infused

Shampooing Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused

by Bed Head

Feed your colour addiction. Colour Goddess shampoo, with pro-vitamin B5 and essential nutrient vitamin e, cares for coloured hair and is infused with nourishing sweet almond oil, coconut oil and keratin, hair’s key protein. Oil defence for electrifying colour.

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and antioxidant that are known to reduce the formation of free radicals
  • Contains sweet almond oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and known to penetrate conditon and soften coloured hair
  • Hair is left smooth and frizz free.
  • Enhances colour vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Sweet Toffee

Ingredients: Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzophenone-4, Magnesium Carbonate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

How is this product with curly hair? Does it weigh down curls ?
Is this good for blonde hair color ?
How well does this shampoo and conditioner work? Does it leave your hair greasy? Does it help keep your hair color from fading?
Start your review of Shampooing Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused!
How would you rate this product?
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Shampooing Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused uploaded by Rosemarie P.
As someone who has color treated hair, I like to take the extra step in maintenance and use a special shampoo/conditioner, to help ensure the quality of the dye remains intact as much as possible. I have yet to try a shampoo/conditioner from this brand that hasn’t provided positive results. This formula has helped maintain my vibrant fashion colors, extending the life of the color, while nourishing my hair. I absolutely adore how this product smells - like toffee, so yummy and makes washing my hair feel less like a chore and a more fun experience.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
This shampoo is awesome 👏🏻 not only does it smell like a DELICIOUS funfetti cupcake 🧁 but it locks in color and makes hair so shiny! [product:tigi-bed-head-colour-goddess-oil-infused-shampoo-for-coloured-hair-750ml/2536oz] is one of my favorite shampoos! Have repurchased multiple times and will continue to. 12/10 recommend 🧡🧡
Kim R.
Bremerton, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product! Every girl in my household loves it and wants me to re-purchase. The smell is by far my favorite. However my fiancé thinks it smells like buttered popcorn. I still think I will buy this again however it will mainly be for my teenage daughter to use.
Shayna B.
Pocahontas, AR
This shampoo smells amazing! It leaves my hair so soft and I have combination hair and it has never left me greasy or dry! It suds very well and is easy to rinse out. It had helped repair my hair and helps me keep color longer! I look for this shampoo everywhere!
Kyndal N.
Midland, GA
The couple times that I have colored my hair, I used this shampoo and was very pleased with the way my color held up! It also smells great AND a little goes a long was, so these bottles last for months!
Micah E.
Layton, UT
This shampoo not only smells amazing but it helps my color last a little longer than other shampoos I've tried.
Dahlia S.
Laredo, Tx
Besides the fact that this shampoo smells awesome, its great in preventing early fade and hair dullness. It has hept my colored hair bright and shiny as well as soft and moisturized. I will continue to use to protect my color treated hair and recommend to anyone.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
1,047 reviews
I love this stuff. It is perfect for frizzy and damaged hair. It is better than a lot of products I have ever tried. It is also a long lasting scent and I prefer to use it for as long as I can until I run out.
Lynnzie E.
Clarksville, TN
Above all else, I really love the butterscotch scent of this shampoo. It is pretty strong so I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who is sensitive to artificial scents, but I like it. I used this when I had darker hair and it seemed to maintain my color.
Diana C.
Ferndale
I use many different variations Bed head shampoo as I do like to switch up shampoos and cents every so often. This one happens to be my favorite especially in the winter for my dry locks. Definitely will buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...