BY ORIBE

Body-building polymers wash in truly uplifting volume and thickness, while rare botanical extracts leave hair full, lush, strong and easy to love. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Catelyn B.
Wilmington
Beauty Junkie Expert
At the salon I work at we use orbie on our back bar. And I have zero complaints about it! It smells amazing and even my clients agree! I never have trouble reselling this product that everyone loves!
Kayleigh H.
Midland, TX
ORIBE IS THE BEST. I HAVE YET TO TRY A SINGLE PRODUCT MADE BY THEM THAT I DIDN'T LOVE. EVEN IF YOU HATED THE PRODUCT, THAT SIGNATURE ORIBE SCENT WILL WIN YOU OVER. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy volume! If you have uncooperative hair, like myself a volume shampoo is your best friend. I use this every time I wash my hair, because the bigger the hair the closer to God. Duh. I highly recommend everyone giving this a try. You'll have volume all day long even in the humidity!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure what went wrong with this one. It really didn't do much to my hair, or at least not more than other shampoo I've tried. I just expected way more.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
expensive, but worth every penny - keeps my color strong for weeks longer than store brands. Love the shine and health of my hair.