BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

GIOVANNI HAIR PRODUCTS 12x 2 OZ 50/50 BALANCED SHAMPOO- Nutritional shampoo for normal to dry hair-:- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA5140 see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Laurel B.
Boston
This is quite a lovely shampoo that I used before I color treated my hair. I have unique hair that is very fine yet heavy, as well as oily at the scalp yet dry at the ends. This shampoo is true to its name and gave me the perfect balance of hydration and cleansing. It never built up over time, and it smelled like citrus and herbs. The ingredients were great, and its sulfate-free formula ensured it wouldn’t strip my scalp entirely.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I cannot use this shampoo very often.  I have dry (bleached) hair that's fine with a pretty normal scalp.  When I use this shampoo, my scalp gets really dry and itchy (same with my husband).  It does clean well and doesn't dry my hair out too much that I've noticed.  It also smells pretty good.  Overall, I wouldn't purchase this again.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This stuff smells great! I've been using the shampoo & conditioner for some time now after getting the travel sizes as toiletries during hotel stays. It works great for both me and my fiance who has thin hair. I have color-treated hair which needs a bit of moisture and I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It left my hair feeling clean but not dead & dry as some over zealous shampoos do. I noticed they sell Giovanni shampoos in bulk at New Seasons which is cool. I'd be down to buy this product bulk in my own bottles.. I think it's really cool you can purchase them that way!
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It's in my top 2. I have a dry sometimes flaky and usually itchy scalp. Using this shampoo helps tremendously. I have naturally kinky hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils and leaves my hair feeling moisturized.
Monika N.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin and Giovanni products are one of the few that don't cause me to break out. This is my favorite of their shampoos I've tried. I regularly receive compliments on how shiny and soft my hair is - I give great credit to the Giovanni products I use daily (this shampoo and the corresponding conditioner) for my healthy hair.
Kelly B.
Durham
I switched to this shampoo when I decided to replace my beauty products with more natural alternatives. This is pretty good for a shampoo with less harsh ingredients. It does a good job of cleansing my oily scalp without drying out the rest of my hair.
Avianna  W.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is so moisturizing and clarify my natural hair. It does not leave my hair stripped and my natural oils are still there.
Janice C.
Middleton, NS
I like how this shampoo made my hair feel, it really does balance your hair, not too dry not too oily. If you are having problems with your hair either way this is the shampoo to try, makes your hair feel normal again.
Elaine I.
Love the Eco line by Giovanni. Perfect for those starting on their natural hair journey as they are super affordable, suit all curl types, are low protein and are curly girl friendly. What's not to love
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
I love the Giovanni shampoos, especially the ones in the clear rectangular bottles, because they don't bother my fragrance sensitivity at all, and they actually do a fantastic job on my hair. The ingredients are top notch. They are not as cheap as regular drugstore lines though, and not easy to find. I first found them on line at well.ca. Now I see them at Zehrs. Finally, I found economy sized bottles at Winners! I mean these are 746 ml bottles for the price of 246 ml bottles! So I am very happy. There are only 2 types though.