suggested searches

40%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Thank you Social Nature for the opportunity to let my pooches try Shameless Pets treats for free for my honest review. I received Bacon for Bananas flavor. My puggle Sadie loves them however my rat terrier Tyko did not, he turned his nose up. A healthy treat made in USA free of corn, grains and soy. I love that they use up cycling to help sustainability. The treats smell like bacon. I do recommend.

Product reviewed: Shameless Pets Banana for Bacon Flavor Soft Baked Chewy Dog Treats - 6oz

Upcycled treat that I love to give my doggy! Love the clean and simple ingredient list and he is always very excited to hear the bag rustling around. He knows exactly what time it is and his eyes light up with excitement!! #petcare #dogtreat #goodboy

Shameless Pets Bananas for Bacon snacks are great. My dogs love them! They are heart shaped soft baked cookies. Their business story is great- upcycling! My dogs love this flavor combo.