BY SHAMELESS #3 in TV

• Is Shameless really as good as everyone says?6 Answers
  • Is Shameless worth watching?8 Answers
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show is hands-down one of the best shows on TV right now. It is so captivating. It perfectly blends the comedy and the drama meanwhile always keeping the viewers on their toes. I love that it really digs deep into each character and makes the audience feel for them. And then they do something and you hate them. Then love them again and so on! Haha. But all the actors really do a phenomenal job at bringing their characters to life and making them so relateable. It is also perfect not being on a main network, because this show would not even be close to the same if it had to be censored. So warning to those looking at reviews before watching, if strong language or other R-rated things offends you, this in not the show for you.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I started watching this show about 3 months ago on Netflix and I am now on the last episode of season 7. I know, binge watcher over here. Anyways I'm so depressed that I have to wait until November for season 8. I could watch this show all day every day it is so addicting and good. If you haven't watched it yet you will love every character in their own way. I loved the first season and the end of the 7th is really good too. Those two are my favorite but every episode in between is seriously just as good. It is a must watch show. I will worn you there is a lot of inappropriate things so don't try watching it with your kids or something. This is honestly the best show I have ever seen and I am so happy I gave it a shot.
Stephanie W.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This is honestly one of the best shows in the entire world. I do not get invested in a lot of shows - but this one I fell in love with. I CANNOT WAIT for the next season to start up. Each character has their own dynamic that you'll love and hate and the show will take you on a complete rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't want the show to end so I made myself stop watching for a while and then picked it up at a later date because I was going to be sad that it was over if I binge-watched and finished it in such a short amount of time. If you're leery about watching, just give it a shot. I know you'll like it! My roommates didn't think they would like it when I told them to start watching it and over the next two weeks, I watched them start binge-watching it every free moment they had. It felt good to see them enjoy it as much as I did - and it makes for great conversations when discussing the show.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE Shameless. I've been counting down the days until season 8 premiere (which was last weekend) and I cannot wait until it's on Netflix so I can binge-watch the entire season. It's definitely worth the hype. The dynamic characters will give everyone in your family or friend group someone to relate to. I will say that the last season got a little repetitive in the issues / drama, but I'm excited to see where this next season takes us. Also, it can get a little racy from time to time so I don't advise watching with young children.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
First thing first, this show is not for kids, but for a very mature audience. But since that is out the way, I absolutely love this show! This family is so dysfunctional that I don't feel to bad or embarrassed about my family. lol. But as the eldest sibling in my family, and having 5 younger siblings after me, I can relate to Fiona so much. Its just so crazy!  I believe that each every character is relatable. The cast brings so much depth and heart to each character that is played. they have and are still doing an amazing job! The show does address drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, and sexuality. And it's so realistic and things that many people face in our everyday world. A must watch show!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
If you are offended easily THIS IS NOT THE SHOW FOR YOU. But if you can take a good joke, some drama, and probably a little bit of violence every now and again, then you will enjoy this show. This is one of the most messed up shows I have ever watched. Every time something screwed up happens I think "What could be more insane than that." And then the next episode they somehow are able to top it. The show is based around a family who's mom is bi polar and left them with their alcoholic father, leaving the oldest sister to raise her MANY younger brothers and sisters. You get a nice mix of everything with this show. Once you start you won't be able to stop
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Omg one of the funniest shows around. You'll love all the characters even Frank. I can binge watch this show over and over. Either u can enjoy this on Netflix or showtime. If u love comedy this is a MUST Shameless
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
I've watched all the episodes and I would watch them all again. This TV show is about a somewhat normal family going through very realistic hard times. Fionna the oldest cares for the entire family because her parents are both full blown drunks and addicts. Each character goes through things someone could relate to. When you start watching you'll be hooked. I started watching on Netflix so I binged watch 6 seasons in like 2 months maybe. Which is terrible but I couldn't help myself.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so interesting, I love how the show is so real to life. These people could have been my friend's family growing up. They are one of the best shows on tv if you ask me and I love all the dysfunction and drama. They truly are shameless when trying to make a quick buck.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Shameless. At first, I was hesitant to watch due to all the profanities, but I ended up falling in love. I am addicted. I only watch it when I know I have time to binge watch. The characters in this show are very developed, and it is never BORING to watch!
Meleigha P.
Truro, NS
Does anybody else miss Steve?
Melissa W.
Conception Bay South, NL
Shameless (UK) or Shameless (US)?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
who is your favorite character? mine is carl!
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
How much do you recommend me to watch this ?