BY SHAMELESS #4 in TV

• Looking for a new show, I've never seen this. What's it about?6 Answers
  • Is Shameless really as good as everyone says?7 Answers
  • Is Shameless worth watching?8 Answers
Shameless
Shameless is one of many netflix series i watch. I like shameless because its realistic. Some peoples lives are just like the Gallaghers. A drunk father thats never around and when he is he causes conflict. A sibling rasing their brothers and sisters. A bipolar mom with manic episodes. People around them that are closer then some family members. Its a great tv show. It makes you look at your situation differently. Others may have it worse then you. You're not the only one with a distinctional family.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I started watching this show about 3 months ago on Netflix and I am now on the last episode of season 7. I know, binge watcher over here. Anyways I'm so depressed that I have to wait until November for season 8. I could watch this show all day every day it is so addicting and good. If you haven't watched it yet you will love every character in their own way. I loved the first season and the end of the 7th is really good too. Those two are my favorite but every episode in between is seriously just as good. It is a must watch show. I will worn you there is a lot of inappropriate things so don't try watching it with your kids or something. This is honestly the best show I have ever seen and I am so happy I gave it a shot.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show is hands-down one of the best shows on TV right now. It is so captivating. It perfectly blends the comedy and the drama meanwhile always keeping the viewers on their toes. I love that it really digs deep into each character and makes the audience feel for them. And then they do something and you hate them. Then love them again and so on! Haha. But all the actors really do a phenomenal job at bringing their characters to life and making them so relateable. It is also perfect not being on a main network, because this show would not even be close to the same if it had to be censored. So warning to those looking at reviews before watching, if strong language or other R-rated things offends you, this in not the show for you.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Fiona, lIp, Ian, Debbie, Carl, Liam, and their Dad Frank make up one crazy family perfect for tv. You will fall in love with the characters and their hardships they must go through living in the wrong side of Chicago. The actor is award winning. One minute you’ll be peeing your pants the next minute you’ll be crying. The connections these actors have made for these characters makes you relate on a whole new level, and don’t even get me started on Ian and lover Mickeys relationship.
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Basically the show is about a family called the Gallaghers in the city of Chicago and all the daily struggles they go through. The parents of the kids, Frank and Monica, are neglecting, manipulative individuals who do not care one bit about their children. Fiona, the eldest sister takes care of everyone and makes sure they have food on their plates and a roof above her head. Unfortunately, as you'll see in the series,  Fiona gets absolutely zero respect from her siblings.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is honestly one of the best shows in the entire world. I do not get invested in a lot of shows - but this one I fell in love with. I CANNOT WAIT for the next season to start up. Each character has their own dynamic that you'll love and hate and the show will take you on a complete rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't want the show to end so I made myself stop watching for a while and then picked it up at a later date because I was going to be sad that it was over if I binge-watched and finished it in such a short amount of time. If you're leery about watching, just give it a shot. I know you'll like it! My roommates didn't think they would like it when I told them to start watching it and over the next two weeks, I watched them start binge-watching it every free moment they had. It felt good to see them enjoy it as much as I did - and it makes for great conversations when discussing the show.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
This show is about a family where the eldest sister has to raise her younger siblings because their father is a drunk with no job and there mother is an absent drug addict.

The show can be humorous and depressing in the same episode. It follows characters with addictions, mental illnesses, violence, gangs, sexuality and an overall theme of being poor and having to take care of your family.

All the younger siblings contribute by doing various illegal activities. And although it is just a fictional show i think that it does delve deep into how the dysfunction of many families and the desperation to pay bills when you can't by whatever means seem necessary.
Jessica M.
Dysfunctional. That's about the only word you can use to describe the Gallagher family. The acting is pretty good. story line keeps you interested. The characters are why you keep watching. Fiona The oldest sister whos is kinda stuck raising everyone makes you love her and then hate her with stupid decision making skills and lack of relationship know how. Frank is a hopeless drunk that you sometimes actually fee really bad for but mostly you just wish he'd go away forever.  Lip the second oldest, extremely smart and talented smart alec stuck in poverty.  you really hope he makes it in life. Ian and Mikey. Secret gays in a cute but extremely unhealthy relationship. and carl well carl is in his own little world. I loved watching these kids grow up through all the fun and the disappointments, i laughed i cried and i loved every minute of this show.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so raunchy and lovable. You can relate to most of what each character is going through ( not digging up dead bodies) but most things. They are all crazy in different ways and it fits so well. They go to the absolute extreme to do what needs to be done in any situation. When they get together watch out... they are Gallagher’s!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This show is so great when I started watching I just couldn't stop! You will learn about each character and they all play a GREAT part. This show is filled with so much chaos and countless laughs you will love this show but don't watch with children because their is a lot of adult stuff that goes on also. This is my favorite tv show. Wanna sit back and laugh for HOURS. I recommend watching shameless.
Meleigha P.
Truro, NS
Does anybody else miss Steve?
Melissa W.
Conception Bay South, NL
Shameless (UK) or Shameless (US)?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite character?
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
who is your favorite character? mine is carl!
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
How much do you recommend me to watch this ?