Eau de Toilette Spray Refill

I heard good things about this fragrance #Shalimar. I love really sweet, Vanilla and Gourmand fragrances. Because of that, would you recommend [product:shalimar]?
Does this worth the money?
Is this scent for younger women? Would it be good or a woman in her 20s?
Start your review of Shalimar!
How would you rate this product?
JoJo R.
Shalimar uploaded by JoJo R.
Purchased at: ULTA
For the most part the scent it alright seems very business like which does not match up the story for it so much(love story) but other than that I like it. The packaging is so beautiful and definitely gives a higher vibe. Got it a few months ago & still using
Megan S.
Shalimar Eau de Toilette spray is right now my absolute favorite scent! And to be honest I am surprised. The first time I tried Shalimar Eau de Parfum I hated it!! I tend to choose floral scents, and this is very different. Being a classic that so many people love, it felt wrong to dislike it. So I tried it again, and after 20 minutes found that I no longer disliked it, but also wasn't sure if I really liked it. I passed on it. Once again I gave it another try, but this time the Eau de Toilette. I then fell in love with it and I'm completely obsessed with it. I think I prefer the Eau de Toilette because it's a little less heavy than the Eau de Parfum. It smells like divine sensual heaven. I don't know how else to describe it. It's just sexy. If you weren't impressed with the Eau de Parfum, give the Eau de Toilette a try and wait 20 minutes for it to dry down, it's amazing!!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This product smells amazing! It is a beautiful bottle, packaged perfect:) I recommend buying this fragrance the price is right and the scent last all day! I will purchase this over and over. This is a must have in your perfume cabinet💖💖💖
Joanne K.
Clover, SC
I have been wearing this for 50 years. It never goes out of style. It is a classic scent - slightly sweet and spicy. I get compliments whenever I wear it.
Cara K.
At 90, this fragrance is often copied but the original cannot be improved. Heady, dusky, musky, sultry, and mysterious, with its nod to the Empress Shah Jahan, buy it, love it, just don't cover yourself in it.
Aimee J.
Chester Twp, PA
Classic fragrance. Will always be one of my favorites. When I was fresh out of high school and I got my first job at Bamburgers (Macy's) it was the best job ever because I got to get a discount on all of my favorite perfumes.
Mary-Colleen G.
APO, AP
This scent is really nostalgic for me. I like the original Shalimar and the Shalimar Light. I haven't purchased a bottle in a long time, but if I was buying when I was younger, that leads me to believe that it wasn't too expensive. The bottle is beautiful and chic.
Sharon B.
W Bloomfield, MI
This fragrance is definitely a trademark fragrance. It smells different on everyone. On some people it smells like baby powder and on others it smells bitter. When it smells good, you only have to use a little. It last on you skin forever. I like it for certain occasions. Not for everyday.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this parfum. You don't need to spray on a lot of this parfum. Just a light squirt to wrist and rub together and a light spray behind the ears. Very strong at first but it does fade. You won't have to spray it on again because it lasts all day. I received my first bottle as a gift in 1998 and have been buying it since. I highly recommend this parfum!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Smelled this but I feel it's for older generation women very musky. Wasn't bad but I would not buy for myself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sharyn M.
il y a un an
I heard good things about this fragrance #Shalimar. I love really sweet, Vanilla and Gourmand fragrances. Because of that, would you recommend Shalimar?
Adina M. il y a 10 mois
I wouldn't call this sweet, but Vanilla and Gourmand, yes! However, it is a classic so you should test it before buying it. I didn't care much for it when I was younger. Also, there are a few versions of Shalimar that you can chose from.
pamela A.