BY SHAKIRA

Happiness, positive energy and cool floral freshness are the inspiration for this musk flavour fragrance, a floral interpretation of the first fragrance by Shakira . Cool floral freshness: Jasmine and cherry pie flowers make for a fully feminine essence, which combines with the cool and fresh notes of bergamot and blackcurrant to create a fresh and floral top note that captivates the senses Notes of happiness: A sensation of joy, through the nose: the combined notes of happiness are the product of the exuberant mixture of wild fruits, such as blackberries, raspberries and blueberries, which are full of colour, vitality and energy. A refined blend of pure sensations Musk on the skin: The high content of musk and the fresh vanilla notes at the base create an alluring and sensual, almost creamy, sensation on the skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I get compliments on how good it smell." in 1 review
  • "It also lasted a pretty long time on me." in 1 review
  • "I've used this for a while....smells amazing but wears off halfway through the day. " in 1 review
Rossana R.
My favorite perfume. I love it i looooooveeee it. My mom gave it me in chrismas. Since she is my favorite because it smells very muu well I do not want to use her in order that I am not ended haha. It is a perfume to use it every day for the work or for the school it serves for any thing
Wendy C.
This one is a favorite!!

For the past few years anytime I'd see a tester of this I had to use it but never got a bottle & idk why lol So finally over the weekend I bought a bottle!

Scent wise I pick up a light vanilla,musk & sandalwood with hints of jasmine......I put this on about 9hrs ago and I can still smell it!!

Pa T.
Holmen, WI
This is my favorite perfume! It's not too strong yet last pretty long. My husband bought it in a set that came along with the small tin for your lips. I love it so much that I bought a set for my sisters. I get compliments on how good it smell.
Esther D.
It was a gift from my mom, although it smells a bit strong for me. I use it for special occasions or when I want to smell strong lol, it has a pleasant aroma neither is that because strong smell is bad, only that is ideal for mature women.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA
Although I'm less embarrassed about wearing Shakira's perfume (as I am with other celebrities), I must say that her's is awesome! It's youthful, sweet, light, and I just love it. It doesn't last very long, but while you're wearing it, I always feel flirty and girly.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
This perfume was my absolute favorite! I got it when I was on a trip to Mexico and it was a perfect match for me. I'm sad that I used it all but it was one of the best purchases.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
The packaging design at the time was clever, but now it's just bulky. Here you have another celebrity who decided they wanted a beauty line as well, to keep them relevant. This is just about the same as any other celebrity perfume, really sweet, obnoxious design/packing.
Candy H.
Garfield, AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite perfumes. I use this on average 3-4 times a week! The scent is light and refreshing. I use 2-3 pumps of it daily and it lasts all day! I love love love this perfume!
Bianca M.
I love this perfume its not strong and smell sweet and beautiful. I dont really like perfume for the exception of this one and it has lasted me a long time.
Nikki S.
Norwalk , CA
I had buy Shakira spray I really like smell really good . The bottle ok I wish it was more big and fancy. Yes it long lasting perfume to used.
waleska f.
Where can I get this perfume
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Does anywhere sell this? I haven't seen it around!