Contender, selected as an Outdoor Life Great Buy, is built tough with quality components that perform at high levels on the water. The Contender is perfect for anglers looking to get out on the water without breaking the bank.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shakespeare Fishing Tackle Div Shakespeare Contender Spinning Fishing Reel - Size 35!
How would you rate this product?
Selma, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
 My dad used those brand since I can remember never had a problem always meet his expectations price was always good he used it every weekend for fishing the lakes was always easy to use and setup belive was one of his favorites would rew for fisherman  Shakespeare Fishing Tackle Div Shakespeare Contender Spinning Fishing Reel - Size 35
Shakespeare Fishing Tackle Div Shakespeare Contender Spinning Fishing Reel - Size 35 uploaded by Leslie T.
For the price this is pretty good. Went fishing in Connecticut and it held up really well. Only catfight one fish that time but the rod got the job done nicely.
Mesa, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This little thing work pretty well! I've had good luck with it so far, I've had it for over two years now and still works great!
Waterloo, ON
I couldn't figure out how to use this and ended up needing to call my dad to figure it out. In the end it did work but just was very confused at first