by Shakeology
Ask a Question
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL

Is this really worth the price? $4 a day for breakfast sounds outrageous!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Oct. 20, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
I'm curious what you think a reasonable price for breakfast is if $4 is too much. Who said you have to drink it for breakfast? I've replaced my lunch nearly every single day for 6 years with a shake so does that mean $4 for lunch or dinner is outrageous as well?
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Oct. 30, 2014, 3:44 a.m.
It's not outrageous if you go out to eat for any meal, or if you purchase energy drinks, or coffee.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Sept. 3, 2014, 10:08 a.m.
$4 a day for breakfast is outrageous? But if you went to McDonalds or Burger King you would probably spend more and have a stomach ache on top of it. If you bought healthy ingredients to make a "similar" meal replacement at home it would cost more than $4 per serving if you take into consideration grocery costs now a days. If you bought a bag of generic cereal and a gallon of milk, sure it would cost less but you wouldn't be getting anything near the nutritional value and a carton of eggs and a loaf of bread aren't too expensive but are time consuming and again, not nutritionally dense.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
June 17, 2014, 2:13 p.m.
It's definitely a lot of money, I thought the same thing. The 25% discount and opportunity to actually make money was the motivating factor in my signing up to be a BeachBody coach. I also like to vary it up so I don't drink it for breakfast. Sometimes I have it as a midnight snack instead of the bag of Oreos I'm actually craving, and that is priceless!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
May 14, 2014, 8:28 p.m.
YES IT IS! I AM OFF MY MEDICINE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TAKING SHAKEOLOGY! I HAVE A RARE THYROID PROBLEM AND SHAKEOLOGY IS A MUCH BETTER SOLUTION THAN TAKING A PILL! IT IS NOT A PROTEIN SHAKE! IT IS A MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE! IT COSTS OVER $700 TO RECREATE IT ON YOUR OWN! IT ALSO COMES WITH A 30 DAY BOTTOM OF THE BAG MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH IT FOR WHATEVER REASON, SEND IT BACK TO BEACHBODY AND THEY WILL REFUND YOUR $ EVEN IF THE BAG IS TOTALLY EMPTY! You really think $4 breakfast or another meal is a big deal? I bet you're spending over that amount already.
Di H.
Di H.
May 5, 2014, 12:33 p.m.
No! Instead get some bananas, strawberries and spinach and blend your own smoothie. You don't "NEED" these supposed superfoods. Just stop eating crappy food, eat more fruits and vegetables and no shakeology needed
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
April 22, 2014, 9:24 a.m.
If you go to starbucks and get a venti tripple shot americano with this and that your paying the same price.. everyday that is outrageous. There are no benefits to the starbucks drink though. Think about that. I drink Shakeology every day, I feel great when I drink it and I honestly think it is well worth the price. You get key ingredients that play off of one another to help your body, its not about what it tastes like ( you can add stuff to it and make it amazing) its about how its going to make your body feel.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Feb. 27, 2014, 8:01 p.m.
Absolutely. It is, like they say, the healthiest meal of your day. It gives you a ton of energy and starts your day on a healthy note. I would gladly pay $4 a day for the benefits that Shakeology has given me.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Feb. 22, 2014, 4:43 a.m.
For the same nutrients in a glass of Shakeology you'd spend over $40 on produce and yogurt plus $700+ on superfoods and antioxidants. I just took a class at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and all the superfoods they've talked about are in Shakeology. Everyone I know who has used Shakeology on a regular basis has seen amazing results. Everything from weight loss, to curing terrible acne, to helping resolve the issues related to IBS, chronic migraines have been banished, etc... How much do you actually spend on breakfast? Do you go to Starbucks every day? You can also decrease the cost by signing up as a coach. You get a discount and can pay it forward. I love my Shakeology and working from home.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Feb. 17, 2014, 6:14 p.m.
YES! 1 serving of Shakeology is equivalent to 9 servings of fruits and veggies. 9 servings x 30 servings in a bag=270 servings of fruits and veggies. Less than $0.50 a serving! www.shakeology.com/abbyn45

Join Now