Shakeology

by Shakeology

Has anyone else experience tummy issues after drinking this?
Has anyone ever gotten sick from drinking or mixing shakeology with other products ?
What is the best way to drink this?? Any recipe recommendations?
Start your review of Shakeology !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This daily meal replacement is not a meal replacement but it is packed full of nutrients, so if your looking for a way to get vitamins add into your diet easily this may be the way.in reviews
I have a Shakeology every day for lunch - sometimes I add strawberries if it's after a workout and I need the extra carbs.in reviews
It is a really delicious drink by itself (with just some almond milk) or you can add a variety of things to add some different flavors.in reviews
The nutrition is excellent, and it really is a healthy superfood, rather than a lose weight quick shake that doesn't work.in reviews
I drink my Shakeology with a cup of iced coffee & 2T of peanut butter ..... its like a Peanut Butter Cup :) I have also enjoyed it with 12oz of water and some ice.. Tasty!in reviews
Shakeology  uploaded by Amaya D.
Shakeology is really great! It has so many superfoods in it! After I drink one of these shakes, I feel hydrated and nourished. I have tried almost all the flavors and they are all great. These shakes can be a little pricey, but for all the nutrients you get it’s worth it! Shakeology
Shakeology  uploaded by Rachel L.
This shake is full of nutrients in addition to the protein! The cafe latte flavor is my favorite. It helps me refuel after a work out and you can use it in more ways than one.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Shakeology  uploaded by Jessica D.
I love this product!! i have tried vanilla, chocolate, and cafe! they are all the plant based one and it tastes great! perfect for after my run or if i’m not hungry enough to eat a full meal! Shakeology
Clawson, MI
I love the vanilla Shakeology because you can customize it as you like! I usually add cinnamon and peanut butter to make a snicker doodle taste!
BROOKLYN, NY
I started drinking shakeology daily just about a year ago and it's been a true game changer for me! I've always struggled with some serious GI issues and shakeology has helped me manage it. By making healthier food choices and getting those 70 nutrients daily, I've been able to transform both my mind and body. My immune system has also never been stronger. Plus, my nails and hair have never been better! It's also great because it's so versatile. There are so many different recipes to try! My personal favorite is chocolate with a small scoop of PB, and a dash of cinnamon. Blend with ice and water!
E Bridgewtr, MA
Let me first off by saying that I never liked the taste of protein drinks! I thought they tasted like powder and crap! But let me tell you I started drinking shakeology (chocolate) after starting the 21 day fix! It literally is amazing! Although it is expensive I will continue to buy it!
Allen Park, MI
Shakeology  uploaded by Christy K.
I love Shakeology. I used to be the world's pickiest eater. Hated all veggies. Drinking Shakeology has been my way to guarantee I get in all the healthy nutrients I need daily. Works like a vegetable and tastes like a dessert. I drink Chocolate Shakeology daily.
Valencia, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Really love these shakes as they keep you full and taste great. My only issue is how expensive they are. Other products offer similar ingredients and it's easy to modify the taste enough. If you have the money it's worth it though.
New Brighton, PA
I believe this shake is the best for energy and digestion. I am a big fan of the product, but not so much the price!
Gorham, ME
I have been drinking shakeology for a year now. My doctors told they were very surprised at how well all my numbers came back. My blood pressure and cholesterol are down. I've been sick so little which for me is huge. I'm always catching whatever cold is going around. Their are 5 flavors with another on the way soon. They taste great and can be made many different ways too! As a busy mom it's wonderful to know I'm getting over 70 super foods into my diet everyday :)

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleboro , MA
il y a 2 ans
Danielle H. il y a 2 ans
It is delicious and you can add extras to them. Plus you can change up flavors with each order. They just released a new flavor for the holidays to!