Shakeology

by Shakeology

I’m wondering if Shakeology can help with IBS or other digestive issues ? I’ve recently started on this program again and noticed some issues seem to be resolving. Of course this could be in addition to the things I’ve now cut of my daily diet as well but trying to figure out any added benefits.
Shakeology ? [product:shakeology] Im looking to try something new.. Thougjts and opinions on [product:shakeology]protein shakes?
Has anyone else experience tummy issues after drinking this?
Start your review of Shakeology !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This daily meal replacement is not a meal replacement but it is packed full of nutrients, so if your looking for a way to get vitamins add into your diet easily this may be the way.in reviews
I have a Shakeology every day for lunch - sometimes I add strawberries if it's after a workout and I need the extra carbs.in reviews
It is a really delicious drink by itself (with just some almond milk) or you can add a variety of things to add some different flavors.in reviews
The nutrition is excellent, and it really is a healthy superfood, rather than a lose weight quick shake that doesn't work.in reviews
I drink my Shakeology with a cup of iced coffee & 2T of peanut butter ..... its like a Peanut Butter Cup :) I have also enjoyed it with 12oz of water and some ice.. Tasty!in reviews
Jeff B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Shakeology  uploaded by Jeff B.
Shakeology is one of the best tasting superfood nutrition shakes on the market. I have only used the chocolate whey based shake and can tell you from my personal experience that it is not only delicious but it doesn’t make you feel hungry or craving snacks in between meals. Shakeology will cost about $100 for a 30 day serving bag however it is well worth the price.
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Shakeology  uploaded by Lies F.
This is one of those products, that although pricey, you get what you pay for! It has over 70 vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. It curbs your appetite, keeps you regular, and helps you stay healthy and nourished! My favorite flavors are Café Latte and Tropical Strawberry! 😋
Jessica D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Shakeology  uploaded by Jessica D.
I love this product!! i have tried vanilla, chocolate, and cafe! they are all the plant based one and it tastes great! perfect for after my run or if i’m not hungry enough to eat a full meal! Shakeology
Amaya D.
Shakeology  uploaded by Amaya D.
Shakeology is really great! It has so many superfoods in it! After I drink one of these shakes, I feel hydrated and nourished. I have tried almost all the flavors and they are all great. These shakes can be a little pricey, but for all the nutrients you get it’s worth it! Shakeology
Amanda H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Shakeology  uploaded by Amanda H.
I've been drinking Shakeology for a year now. The prebiotics and probiotics along with the other nutrients and vitamins such as Ashwaganda have helped in so many ways with anxiety and promoting good gut health. My go to is the vegan chocolate...add a little peanut butter, half a banana, almond milk and ice & you've got yourself a healthy and tasty milkshake ❤
Rachel L.
Shakeology  uploaded by Rachel L.
This shake is full of nutrients in addition to the protein! The cafe latte flavor is my favorite. It helps me refuel after a work out and you can use it in more ways than one.
Kelsie B.
Greenville, MI
Shakeology  uploaded by Kelsie B.
Absolutely amazing product! The flavors are amazing, the pre and postbiotics have done amazing things for my gut health and I love knowing it has so many vitamins and minerals. highly recommend!
Kellie G.
Clawson, MI
I love the vanilla Shakeology because you can customize it as you like! I usually add cinnamon and peanut butter to make a snicker doodle taste!
Amanda F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I started drinking shakeology daily just about a year ago and it's been a true game changer for me! I've always struggled with some serious GI issues and shakeology has helped me manage it. By making healthier food choices and getting those 70 nutrients daily, I've been able to transform both my mind and body. My immune system has also never been stronger. Plus, my nails and hair have never been better! It's also great because it's so versatile. There are so many different recipes to try! My personal favorite is chocolate with a small scoop of PB, and a dash of cinnamon. Blend with ice and water!
Bri B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Let me first off by saying that I never liked the taste of protein drinks! I thought they tasted like powder and crap! But let me tell you I started drinking shakeology (chocolate) after starting the 21 day fix! It literally is amazing! Although it is expensive I will continue to buy it!

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
il y a un an
Shakeology ? Shakeology Im looking to try something new.. Thougjts and opinions on Shakeology protein shakes?
Laura B. il y a un an
I love most flavors, it a well rounded meal replacement shake. I love the research they do on the ingredients and how it's processed.