Shakeology

by Shakeology

What is the difference between Isagenix and Shakeology I would like to lose weight
How does this taste ? Is it funky or halfway decent ?
Is there any way to get this product at a lower price?
Start your review of Shakeology !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This daily meal replacement is not a meal replacement but it is packed full of nutrients, so if your looking for a way to get vitamins add into your diet easily this may be the way.” in 36 reviews
“I have a Shakeology every day for lunch - sometimes I add strawberries if it's after a workout and I need the extra carbs.” in 15 reviews
“It is a really delicious drink by itself (with just some almond milk) or you can add a variety of things to add some different flavors.” in 14 reviews
“The nutrition is excellent, and it really is a healthy superfood, rather than a lose weight quick shake that doesn't work.” in 11 reviews
“I drink my Shakeology with a cup of iced coffee & 2T of peanut butter ..... its like a Peanut Butter Cup :) I have also enjoyed it with 12oz of water and some ice.. Tasty!” in 10 reviews
Wallingford, CT
Currently I have the Chocolate Shakeology. I haven't had it that long but I skipped a day of not drinking and I felt a difference. Just didn't feel as energy boosted as I did when drinking it daily. Who doesn't need a boost of energy? Besides it being just a drinking there are recipes out there to make energy bites. There are so many different options you can add into it and not get bored.
Marysville , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Shakeology has a lot of great ingredients and is suppose to be super nutritious. It doesn't taste bad and you can try lots of recipes. Since I started drinking it over a month ago i notice a slight difference but think most of that is due to a change in diet. I don't believe it is worth the cost. I do not plan to continue drinking daily.
Fairfax, VA
I remember when I first tried Shakeology. I did not like it. I felt like I was drinking a mouth full of grass. I believe I first tried the chocolate. A year or so later I heard that they had improved the texture and flavor. I still was not satisfied after trying it again. Just not for me. I should not have to add things to make it taste better or mix it in a blender to have a better texture.
Robbinsdale , MN
Drink it everyday! Somedays I have a hard time justifying the cost, however I do drink it daily for breakfast! (With fruit on the side). For how quick and healthy it is, the cost is worth it. I always always always buy chocolate and after 1.5 years I don't get sick of it. Usually I drink it with almond milk, can drink it with water too!
I LOVE this product! I've been drinking smoothies/shakes for YEARS and notices a difference right away when I started Shakeology. It keeps me fuller longer and I've noticed my nails/hair have been growing faster from all the nutrients.
La Mesa, CA
I loved these! My mom bought the chocolate one and I've been obsessed ever since... Had i not have known what i was drinking i never would have known i was actually drinking a protein shake. Taste amazing and legitimately show results
New Orleans, LA
I love shakeology, which is NOT A PROTEIN SHAKE - but a healthy superfoods meal replacement. The ingredients in it and the fact that it is $4.33/serving is unbeatable - when is the last time you bought a healthy meal for less than $5? I have it for breakfast every day and I make peanut butter cups with the chocolate kind as well.
Gig Harbor, WA
Shakeology  uploaded by Ashley I.
I drink this on a daily basis! I have felt so much better since adding it to my routine. It is my daily multi vitamin and natural energy boost. Best investment I've ever made on my health. By incorporating this into my diet I have lost 30 pounds in 6 months!
Brook Park, OH
I have mixed feelings about this. I have only tried the chocolate and it was edible with peanut butter and a banana mixed with coffee and milk. I did have more energy and felt better, but I was doing the exercise routine. Ultimately, I think it is way too expensive. No way could I justify spending that kind of money every month.
Gastonia, NC
It helped curb my cravings, though it was a little hard to get past the taste halfway through. I would still recommend this to those who are serious about losing weight and having a healthier lifestyle. While it isn't the best tasting meal alternative I've had, it is the only one that kept me "full" for a decent amount of time.

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleboro, MA
9 months ago
Danielle H. • 2 months ago
It is delicious and you can add extras to them. Plus you can change up flavors with each order. They just released a new flavor for the holidays to!