Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20
Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20

Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20"

BY FREETRESS

Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20
Shake N Go Freetress Braid - BOHEMIAN BRAID 20"
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
I have been using freetress hair since I was 18. At first it was just or crochet braids but then I got dreads so made wigs out of them and I have a wig tat is currently 3 years old and has barely matted up. I love this hair!!
Gabrielle H.
Brunswick, MD
I use this hair when I decided to do crochet styles. The hair is synthetic so it will get tangled/mess up easily. Takes 2 to 3 packs to do a full head. Hair can be easily tamed and manipulated with the use of mousse. Hair looks very natural, I received lots of comments.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used the freetress water wave but haven't tried the Bohemian braid hair. I just wanted to know does this hair easily tangle?