BY SHAKE 'N BAKE

Shake 'n bake original chicken seasoned coating mix 4.5 oz see more...

• What other food items has anyone used Shake N Bake on? Besides ch...2 Answers
Cindy S.
Avondale, AZ
I use shake and bake a lot I use it to make chicken strips or even chicken nuggets. My kids like when I make a noodle roni angle hair pasta parmesan flavor and put chicken cubes with shake and bake in it. It only costa about a dollar and is well worth your money I will continue to buy it.
Jackie E.
This is a great help for when you don't really want to cook an entire meal from scratch. It comes out very crispy and flarvorful. It does have a little too much salt.
Tessa R.
Waianae, HI
I absolutely love shake n bake! It's so easy and quick to use just to cook some oven fried chicken. When I'm lazy to cook dinner and/or want some fried chicken, I just grab some shake n bake that we've stored in our pantry and get dinner going. Tastes great! But the one thing I'm having a problem with is getting the bottom part to get crispy. I might have to invest in a rack to lay the chicken on so that the whole chicken part gets crispy and not soggy on the bottom.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
As in my other shake and bake review I will say that I absolutely LOVE IT!! It tastes great! This one is my FAV!! Not to mention you can get a crispy crunch without frying.
Maria M.
Love this stuff! I meal prep and most of my meals consist of chicken and it can get really boring. I add this to my chicken to spice it up a bit. Taste great
Maddy R.
My mom has been using this since forever and it is amazing! I wish I could still eat this but since I don’t eat gluten any more I can’t.
Marissa V.
I always pair this with some green beans and mashed potatoes. Makes a really good dinner in a hurry
Brittany S.
Shake N Bake is a great product. It allows for easy prepared great tasting chicken.
The seasoning is simple to make and tastes delicious. Shake N Bake is a definite must have and is a great addition to many meal preparations! This seasoning can be utilized in a variety of ways, very versatile and worth the purchase!
Jackie H.
Yellowknife, NT
I bought it at Independent Grocers. I love Shake N Bake. You can use it to coat chicken and use it on salads or as it is. The flavor is great and the chicken stays moist.
Danielle H.
Harbour Breton, NL
I love shake and bake. I don't use it only on chicken. I also use it on diced potatoes and pork chops. Yumm
Darlene M.
Cypress, CA
What other food items has anyone used Shake N Bake on? Besides chicken and pork.