Shake 'N Bake Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating Mix

by Shake 'n Bake

Recipes: Lemon Herb Panko Tilapia, "Oven-Fried" Shrimp, Baked Zucchini Fries. INGREDIENTS: BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SALT, CANOLA OIL, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF YEAST, WHEAT FLOUR, PAPRIKA, DRIED ONIONS, SPICE, CARAMEL COLOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shake 'N Bake Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating Mix!
Greensboro, NC
This is a great way to add crunch to chicken, or any meat that you would want a crunchy coating on. this is reasonably priced, and does a fantastic job. The flavor is delicious, and the panko adds an extra crunch that is delightful. overall a great product.
Hot Springs, AR
Kraft is genius for making these boxes. I used to buy a different brand of Panko crumbs but I really love these. For their flavor and texture!! I used this to make fried pickles once too and they were great.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
The taste of this Panko shake 'n bake is delicious. Its easy to make. All you do is put it in the bag and add your meat and shake. No mess at all! i love this product.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
New London, OH
When I first started cooking especially pork chops, I used these frequently. Threw me back to when my mom would make us potatoes spuds as a side dish. ( yuck) but I make my own coating these days.
Pawtucket , RI
I purchased Kraft Shake 'n Bake Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating at my local Walmart. It was very reasonably priced. This was the first time using this exact brand and I was very pleased with the results. I added it to my chicken breasts and they added the perfect crunchy texture and tasty flavor they needed. I would absolutely recommend this brand of coating mix.
Low Carb
We always buy this from Walmart if we are making oven baked chicken. It is a quick,easy, and cheap way to have crispy chicken tenders or patties for dinner. It's a great value because you only have to buy to things, chicken and the seasoned Panko mix instead of trying to round up the ingredients to make a breading.
Norfolk , VA
I really love the light texture of panko bread crumbs. My favorite way to utilize this product it to slice up some zucchini, season, egg wash, and coat with these bread crumbs and BOOM, the perfect veggie snack.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I usually but this product at walmart for a really reasonable price. I love to use it when I cook chicken, i think it adds and extra flavour and that extra crispy and crunchy texture is really delicious.
Gluten Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Converse, TX
I am a big fan of this brand for many different things. Affordable and generally a very good company. I do like Panko breadcrumbs but to me these just don't have the crunch other brands have. It does the job it's just not as crunchy as I would like.
Johnstown, NY
Really, really delicious on chicken. I would recommend that anyone try this to spice up their meals! Just put it on the chicken and bake in the oven. Super easy, super healthy, and super yummy!