Shake 'N Bake Crispy Cheddar Seasoned Coating Mix

by Shake 'n Bake

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SALT, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, YEAST, WHEY, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CANOLA OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DRIED ONIONS, BUTTER, CITRIC ACID, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, LACTIC ACID, CHEESE CULTURE, YELLOW 5, YEAST EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, YELLOW 6, SILICON DIOXIDE AS AN ANTICAKING AGENT, YEAST, NATURAL FLAVOR, ENZYMES

What do you use this on I use Chicken?
Start your review of Shake 'N Bake Crispy Cheddar Seasoned Coating Mix!
Cambria Hts, NY
Where do I start ...lol shake n bake was my absolute best friend until my mother taught me how to cook. But believe you me; after a long day at work, the kids & your husband are hungry? I'm pulling out the Shake n Bake. Strongly recommend to busy families or simply just for an easy clean up.
Schaumburg, IL
This seasoned coating added an extra kick to my baked chicken. It was very easy to use, with easy to follow instructions and recipes printed right on the box. For somebody new to cooking, or even seasoned, I would definitely recommend this product. The taste is fantastic as well!
Shinnston, WV
Yummy! Tried this last night and it was so good! My chicken came out crispy and very tender. My husband and my son devoured it! I will be making this more and be recommending it to my friends and family. Kraft is always a good quality brand that is very affordable!
No Special Diet
LOVE these! I have tried numerous flavors and will continue to buy these. This helps make a very easy & quick chicken dinner. You just throw in a piece of chicken breast in the bag, shake and bake for the time cakes for on the box. These are delicious
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love to use these on my Mac and cheese around the holidays mainly for thanks giving I live the taste and crisp they give to my Mac and cheese just a little on top and you pop it in the oven for a few.
It's good but it's great when you add a couple things to it. The kids love it and it's fun for them to help make dinner they enjoy using there hands and adding extra ingredients.
Amsterdam, NY
These shake and bakes are really good on porkchops. They're really salty though so i wouldnt recommend them if your watching your salt intake. But its a good way.to get the.kids involved with helping with dinner and also getting them to eat as well without goimg ewww whats this because what kid doesnt like cheddar flavored anything!
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is so yummy! I like using it about once a month in one flavor or another to make for a good-tasting quick meal on the nights we have alot to do. I like to use this when I get the chicken fresh from the store and I like to add quick fixes to prep while its cooking in the oven.
Picayune, MS
So good use that every time we threw a party and have people over for a fry it never lets us down if you use a egg wash and 6 eggs if it's a lot or rational so for each egg either one tablespoon of milk or one tablespoon of water and then your seasonings
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
La Crosse, WI
For just a Cheesy Coating it really does taste cheesy overall so good. I didn't have the best expectations at first before I used this I just thought it would taste cheap and like powder and it was the complete opposite. The outcome was delicious on my Chicken and very easy to make and use.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb