Shake 'n Bake
4.58 / 5 based on 457 Reviews
Shake 'n bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix 5 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 156 Q&A
Shake 'n Bake
- "When i first started to learn how to cook, a box of shake n bake for chicken and pork chops was in my grocery basket, the taste it gives to the food is absolutely amazing." in 47 reviews
- "Love this stuff it helps make dinner so much easier to fix..I always ate this as a kid and still love it..Enjoying the different flavors" in 15 reviews
- "I have since just bought bread crumbs and seasoned them myself and gotten a whole lot more flavor than this and spent less money." in 13 reviews
- "My family loves all shake and bake and mom loves it too so easy to make especially on a school night comes in some really good flavors as well." in 13 reviews
- "this is a great product and is great to use as a crust on chicken and it taste really good i recommend it to everyone to put on their chicken for thanksgiving" in 11 reviews
This stuff is seriously delicious! I loved helping my mom make this when i was younger. Its so easy to turn a borning plain piece of chicken into something extra tastey at no extra prep time. This flavor is one of my favorites! Its always a hit in my house. I highly recommend this product
We have been using Shake and Bake since I was a little kid! It brings me right back to my childhood when I purchase this product at the supermarket. This flavor was unavailable in my youth but it is a great addition and we love it as a family!! Great and consistent taste through all these years. Love Shake and Bake!!!
We only like the Parmesan flavor, it is very good and easy to use. Kraft Shake 'n Bake Parmesan Crusted Seasoned Coating Mix 9.5 oz. Box We use it on chicken and pork. Makes a great tasting crust.
Review for: Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken more...
I'm sorry I'm gonna give this only one star this product for me personally is not good it makes my chicken taste like cardboard an I thought maybe I did it wrong or something so I tried like 10 times in different kinds an I just can't get on board for this product
Have used this on chicken and pork chops. It's a great additive when you are eating the same meat over and over but want something different. Great flavor. Great price.
Shake `N Bake Chicken Coating makes for a quick easy meal to prepare that tastes good. I have to confess that I'm not a particularly good cook and I don't have the patience to fix fancy meals but even I can't mess up when using Shake `N Bake. It is very easy to coat the chicken (although if you have large pieces of chicken you may run out of mixture) and it only takes a matter of seconds to rinse the chicken, coat it, and put it in the oven. You can use it on either bone-in chicken or boneless (for a quicker meal) and while both taste equally good, I prefer to use it on bone-in chicken. It tastes good (sort of like fried chicken) although a bit greasy. The pan can be a bit messy after cooking but it is still an easy cleanup.
My family loves shake and bake! It's delicious and a quick meal that the whole family loves! Even my kids get in on the shaking action!! We make cooking fun! And shake and bake is perfect!!
Q & A
What is the most creative thing you have done with shake and bake?
What is your favorite flavor my has to be the classic original?
Have you ever used Shake & Bake on vegetables?
Anyone have any tips on how to make the chicken stay crispy? Oftentimes, the chicken just turns out soggy.
Do you prefer Shake 'n' Bake over homemade fried chicken?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos