BY SHAG WEAR INC

Natosha Z.
Searcy, AR
As stated above, the products are cute and unique, but limited in amount. I'm sure as they are around longer, they will add to their inventory. What they do have is interesting. I love the business card holders and coin purses. They also have some very unique and pretty rings and earrings. I would buy from Shag Wear.
Laramie P.
Evans, GA
It could be a whole lot better. I didn't know what this site was until i saw it on here and then i googled it. The wallets look like they're for kids so if you're gonna buy one for a child i guess you're at the right place. But i wouldn't recommend it for anyone over the age of 10.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Their purses and wallets are adorable and pretty affordable too. It is tough though because there are not many retailers that carry this line. I personally like to see and feel a product before purchasing it so I haven't ordered any items.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
This company has really cute wallets for woman. They big problem is they sell to retailers and the retailers do not have much of them in stock. THey are super cute though if you can find them!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I looked over the site and saw so many cute clothes, purses, wallets, accessories, etc. They're pretty affordable too. But, yes, Id like to see more. They need more retailers!!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Really amazing and stylish products, just made my first order and hope they come quick. I am sure the quality will be great and the prices were good too.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I found their jewelry on amazon.com and I am in LOVE but wish I could find a store nearby that sells it, cos I don't like to pay shipping. :(
Candace T.
I love this website they make all kinds of wallets and purses for women. All of which are stunning. The Only down fall is retailers don't sell these in abundance.
Samantha M.
Union City, PA
I haven't yet ordered but I have looked thru and am looking forward to placing my first order so many cute things to choose from!
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's an alright online retailer store seems like it can totally have patiently to be a great site
Makala H.
Are their products expensive?
Lauren O.
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS DOES THIS COMPANY CARRY?