BY SHAFER SEED COMPANY #9 in Bird Seed

Supplies energy for a variety of birds. Appeals to larger birds like cardinals and grosbeaks. Supplies energy for a variety of birds. Appeals to larger birds like cardinals and grosbeaks. Gray Stripe Sunflower Seed.: Size: 10 lb. see more...

Bonnie F.
Pet Lover Expert
I keep these sunflower seeds on hand for the birds. They obviously love them, because they keep coming back for more. Did I forget to mention that the squirrels love them too? I have to put some out for them too, or they scare the birds away. I love our wildlife and this is a simple way to show it!
Patience D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only bird seed I'll buy! Since I was a little girl, I can remember both sets of my grandparents buying this for their garden. I've never known my family to use anything else. My grandfather was a bird enthusiast and my Mammaw raised birds, so they always wanted their birds to have the best of the best, and this is it!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Yo adoro las semillas de girasol, creo que no sólo las aves pueden comerlas y disfrutarlas, estas las compro para mis loritos caribeños pero en el mercado suelo comprar las mías. Son unas semillas muy deliciosas!
Isela C.
Riverside, CA
My mom had bird and shes likes this bird food very much because some birds can be picky with food they don't always eat what you give them. But my mothers birds really like this food I would really recommend this!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I went to the park one day and my mom had these for her birds and she said her bird love them so I took them to the park to feed it to the other birds lol
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Great product I really like this company they really look into the research on the product itself before producing it making a better product for your pet
melissa l.
Shafer Seed Company sunflower seeds this 10 pound bag fees a lot of birds give you a full day of a viewing enjoyment specially if your a bird lover.
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
I think is an amazing product my dog love it too will recommend to anyone you must tried to I was glad to review this
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
That seems like such a good deal! Are they really worth it?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert
$30-$50 for 10lbs of sunflowers! Are these for all birds?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?
Samantha K.