Pets & AnimalsBirdShafer Seed Company
Shafer seed Sunflower Seed-Striped 5 lbs (Case of 6)

Shafer Seed Company Shafer seed Sunflower Seed-Striped 5 lbs (Case of 6)

by Shafer Seed Company

Color Class: White. Material: Plastic. Pet: Bird. Supplies energy for a variety of birds. Appeals to larger birds like cardinals and grosbeaks. Gray Stripe Sunflower Seed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shafer Seed Company Shafer seed Sunflower Seed-Striped 5 lbs (Case of 6)!
Lisandra B.
Covington, GA
I bought this food for the new birds that were living in the bird house my dad bought a couple of months ago and even more wild red birds have came to visit my parents house they're just so beautiful!
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Nice bird feed! the birds love it and I love to watch them eat. Sometimes I put it in my crab habitat and it sprouts!
Chelsey S.
Wellsville, MO
I love this bird seed. I think it is very important to keep the animals fed in the winter. I enjoy seeing them under my kitchen window. I know they really appreciate it. I cant imagine how hard it would be to find food under a bunch of snow like they have too.
Violet R.
Edcouch, TX
I love feeding the wild birds in my yard and just watching them pick at the seeds. Since I no longer have any

Looking for your answer?