BY SHADY MAPLE

Shady Maple Farms 32 Oz Organic Grade A Dark Maple Syrup Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup. But DonT Just Take Our Word On It. Shady Maple Farms Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup Is Third-Party Certified, And Has Been Since 1990.: Gluten Free (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.).UPC: 066676190322 U see more...

Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I used to only eat one particular brand of syrup on pancakes and waffles, and anything else grossed me out. But recently, while making brunch with some of my cousins, I was coerced to try Shady Maple Farm Syrup. It was so good! It tasted less refined and processed than my formerly beloved brand, and I like that I can read exactly what's in it (and pronounce the words). I'm planning to use this syrup to bake and in other ways rather than just on pancakes and waffles. It's expanding my horizons!
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is what REAL maple syrup tastes like. Not too sweet, just perfect. The price is a little steep but I would recommend at least trying it once for a nice breakfast for someone special. If you are expecting the taste of like log cabin or something similar, it would be the same. This is what REAL maple syrup tastes like
Mary Ann M.
There is no substitute for real maple syrup. It's a plus when it's organic. Shady Maple Farms Organic Maple Syrup tastes great! It's worth the money for the real thing!
Stossi W.
Use this to make my maple pancake batter and the outcome is always soooo worth it! More than enough to go around with such a big bottle too!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Maple syrup is such a good sweetener. I love the amazing taste it gives. I like it on pancakes and some homemade cakes or cookies.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this syrup. I use it from baking to dinner recipes to regular breakfast things. An all around great and versatile product.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
This is the ONLY maple syrup i use. I wouldn't use any other epically since I've had this. nothing else can compare!
Andrea A.
Columbus, OH
Bethe g.
Maple Syrup is a perfect sweetener in any baking items! Also of course it goes perfectly on pancakes and waffles! But the bad thing is that it is way overpriced
jessica s.
What do you think about this product