BY SHADY MAPLE FARMS #42 in Syrups

SHADY MAPLE FARMS 12x 12, 7 OZ ORGANIC GRADE A DARK MAPLE SYRUP GLASS, Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup, , , but don't just take our word on it, Shady Maple Farms Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup is third-party certified, and has been since 1990, : GLUTEN FREE, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11197 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
There is nothing shady about this maple syrup! It is rich in flavor and wonderful on several items. I recommend sharing it with everyone!
Caitlin M.
I adore this maple syrup. Strong flavor. Great quality. Very delicious . good in recipes as well
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Shady Maple Farm dark syrup is perfect for Saturday morning pancakes Yum Yum Yum
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This syrup is absolutely wonderful! I won't eat pancakes without it! It has a wonderful rich maple flavor!
Yvonne G.
And hope more
It in didfourt
Flaver.
Kennie R.
I put this maple syrup on my pancakes, waffles and also use this to make my baked beans. Taste wonderful.
Patience  P.
Lewisburg, PA
I love having organic syrup on my pancakes and french toast. Here in NY they make it right from the tree. Yum!
Yvette T.
This maple syrup is great! My whole family loves it. We use it on pancakes and waffles, and I even use it in a mixture I make for pork chops. It's smooth and tastes delicious!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My mother in law bought this for our household and it's not the best but not the worse either. My little girl only eats a bit of it with her waffles but then leaves it aside.
Sofia C.
I love this maple syrup' it makes our breakfast complete. Knock off syrups don't even compare.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you put your maple syrup on?