GroceryPantryShady Maple Farms
Organic Grade a Dark Maple Syrup Glass

Shady Maple Farms Organic Grade a Dark Maple Syrup Glass

by Shady Maple Farms

SHADY MAPLE FARMS 12x 12, 7 OZ ORGANIC GRADE A DARK MAPLE SYRUP GLASS, Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup, , , but don't just take our word on it, Shady Maple Farms Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup is third-party certified, and has been since 1990, : GLUTEN FREE, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11197

What do you put your maple syrup on?
Start your review of Shady Maple Farms Organic Grade a Dark Maple Syrup Glass!
Alicia T.
Saint Charles, MO
I used this maple syrup as a part of my blueberry balsamic glaze for my pork loin. The syrup was such a perfect consistency! It easily flowed right from the bottle and it tastes amazing! It's phenomenal in breakfast items, but I love it as one of my favorite pantry items for homemade meals for the fam!
sarayna V.
Atco, NJ
Tastes like regular syrup nothing spectacular but the cute little bottle it comes in but it's not as sugary
Evelyn T.
Lyons, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite right now I love that it's in a glass jar really feels like it's taped right out of the tree and straight into the jar can't get any better than this love it❤️
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with some yummy natural syrup it is so much better than the fake stuff they sell at the grocery store
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Shady Maple Farm dark syrup is perfect for Saturday morning pancakes Yum Yum Yum
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
When real maple syrup like this is available in the world, consuming trash like Mrs. Butterworth's is blasphemous. #teamrealmaple
Heather Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don’t use anything with corn syrup. If I need maple syrup 🍁 it better be from the tree. I’ll pay too dollar for a nice dark amber grade A syrup and this one’s a family favorite. Waffles 🧇 are taken seriously in this house and if it’s not jam whipped cream or fruit it’s pure maple syrup from the tap the way it’s intended to be.
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought this at Whole Foods to try, I’ve never had pure maple syrup before! I ended up making some simple fluffy pancakes and paired them with butter and this syrup and it was great! The flavor was smooth, not too sweet, and COMPLETELY different from the cheap syrup I’m used to. I’ll definitely be keeping this on hand. Everyone in the house loved it, and my mom even loved it! She HATES pancakes because of the “pee” smell from syrup. I finally found a way she will eat them! Win in my book!
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
There is nothing shady about this maple syrup! It is rich in flavor and wonderful on several items. I recommend sharing it with everyone!
Haley M.
Olathe, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This syrup is absolutely wonderful! I won't eat pancakes without it! It has a wonderful rich maple flavor!