BY SHADY MAPLE FARMS #42 in Syrups

SHADY MAPLE FARMS 12x 12, 7 OZ ORGANIC GRADE A DARK MAPLE SYRUP GLASS, Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup, , , but don't just take our word on it, Shady Maple Farms Certified Organic Pure Maple Syrup is third-party certified, and has been since 1990, : GLUTEN FREE, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11197 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia T.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
I used this maple syrup as a part of my blueberry balsamic glaze for my pork loin. The syrup was such a perfect consistency! It easily flowed right from the bottle and it tastes amazing! It's phenomenal in breakfast items, but I love it as one of my favorite pantry items for homemade meals for the fam!
Krystal H.
Branchville, NJ
Probably one of my favorites. With this you don't even have to use a lot! My ex boyfriend's mom is big into organic things and I used to love having breakfast at their house because I knew what exactly was going onto my pancakes and french toast! Highly recommend this!
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
My favorite right now I love that it's in a glass jar really feels like it's taped right out of the tree and straight into the jar can't get any better than this love it❤️
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I try this syrup a few years back, I was trying something healthier for my kids and this was it now this is our syrup we use it on the oatmeal with fruit besides the pancakes and waffles, and a little goes a long way is delicious .
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
This is the best tasting syrup! I love getting syrup in a glass bottle also it seems to taste better and last longer! Shady Maple Farm Organic Grade A Dark Syrup Glass is best value and test.
monica b.
I give it 5 stars just because its organic and real maple. I have yet to try this but it has t be better this those filled with high fructose corn syrup.A bit pricey but worth the change.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
When real maple syrup like this is available in the world, consuming trash like Mrs. Butterworth's is blasphemous. #teamrealmaple
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
You can't go wrong with some yummy natural syrup it is so much better than the fake stuff they sell at the grocery store
Emily T.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
We really like that this is dark because it tastes more maple-y than many of the other brands at the store. Tastes great on yeast waffles!
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
Tastes like regular syrup nothing spectacular but the cute little bottle it comes in but it's not as sugary
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you put your maple syrup on?