BY SHADY MAPLE FARMS #84 in Syrups

SHADY MAPLE FARMS 1x 5 GAL ORGANIC GRADE MAPLE SYRUP B BKN- :- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA11994 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tammy G.
I love a high quality pure product and this maple syrup fits that need. We use it in baking and on pancakes. My husband puts it in his coffee. We may have gotten it at Vitacost.com or Amazon. We would buy it again.
Amber S.
This syrup is awesome sauce. I love this for breakfast and for baking sweet treats. I would recommend this product to anone who likes quality products.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This syrup has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
This stuff is soooooo yummy with pancakes especially warm. It's at a reasonable price and easy to find at many super markets.
Lauren T.
Love this maple syrup! I could only find it in 1 store in my area though 😔
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Where can I purchase this ?