BY SHADY DAY

Perfect for Ears, Lips, Nose & Cheeks Made with 82% Organic ingredients UVA/UVB Protection Dye & Fragrance Free ; see more...

• "This works great and doesn't smell bad like some sunscreens." in 1 review
  • "Just eniugh sunscreen for every day use. " in 1 review
  • "Works great, smells good and I use it everywhere I go." in 1 review
Kimberly  D.
Vancouver, WA
My tattoo artist recommended this as a sunblock for my arm tattoo. UVB exposure fades the colors in tattoos and I am a kayaker who gets allt of sun exposure. It has a great fragrance! Yummy! I is creamy and glides on smoothly. I didn't care for the way it stayed an oily consistency as when I put on a splint sleeve shirt when it got cooler it left a greasy residue on the sleeve. I think I still prefer the Bullfrog dry spray for this use.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
Best invention ever! Especially if you have kids, its on the go! It fits in your purse you can hide it anywhere. Just eniugh sunscreen for every day use.
Lindsay J.
This is a pretty cool idea! I keep an extra one in my canvas bag so wherever I go I like to just whip this out and use it!
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This works great and doesn't smell bad like some sunscreens. Plus it is easy to bring with you wherever you go.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love this sunblock for all over your body. Works great, smells good and I use it everywhere I go.