BY SHADY BROOK FARMS

Shady Brook Farms® Italian Style Turkey Meatballs.
Farm quality.
Approximately 12.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-9462.
Recipe ready. see more...

Justine A.
2,076 reviews
I love these meatballs! They are really tasty and I like the texture of them. And I love that they are already cooked so you just have to heat them up. Or I also cook them right in the sauce when making spaghetti. They are inexpensive(2.79 at my store). I definitely recommend these. They are really tasty.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I use these every time I make spaghetti the flavor is so clean I add a little garlic powder a little adobo a little sazon and add a small amount of water don't drown the meat now ! Then stir it up a bit so that every meatball catches flavor then cover for about 5minutes on low heat and walah!!! Absolutely delicious I recommend !
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
For frozen meatballs, these are delicious. They are perfect to have on hand if you are looking to whip up a quick batch of spaghetti and meatballs. No need to spend time preparing meatballs from scratch when these taste very similar.