Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage

For the Italian flavor you crave, with only 10g of fat per serving, try our Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage. As versatile as it is delicious, the recipes are endless with this flavorful family favorite. Shady Brook Farms® turkeys are raised by independent family farmers with care, and no growth-promoting antibiotics, added hormones or steroids. When you enjoy Shady Brook Farms®, you’re a part of how good feeds good.

Did anyone else get the Shady Brook Farms campaign and can’t find it in stores near them? I’ve been looking and no where.
Cashback campaigns are optional? I’m really not interested in buying turkey sausages…Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage
Where is this brand available in zip 81005?
Start your review of Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Angelica A.
South Dayton, NY
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Angelica A.
I was really impressed with this sausage. I never would’ve known it was turkey. It was so good and mixed in great with my rice and beans. Great flavor and texture.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
My family really enjoyed this brand and type of sausage. It was a great addition along with ground beef for our lasagna Christmas dinner ! Great Taste , good ingredients, and good price! Ic recommend trying if you enjoy sausage
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Janice M.
I pan seared them then slow cooked them in my sauce and they came out perfect! Tender and juicy served with some spinach spaghetti 🍝 it was delicious. They’re lean with no growth promoting antibiotics, added hormones or steroids.
Hope N.
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Hope N.
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Hope N.
I don’t usually eat turkey sausage but this was just as good as pork sausage. We put it in a pasta dish.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Chelsea W.
I recently had the opportunity to try this product. I was surprised how good it tastes for it being turkey sausage. It had a good texture and nice flavor. The casing fell off in spots. We used some of the sausage to make stromboli and it turned out well. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda  M.
Bristol, PA
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Amanda  M.
Made these for dinner tonight. they were good although I don't know if I'd buy them again. They were a bit salty and the texture was different. They did have a good flavor and were good with chick fil a sauce. I received these free as an Influenster Cash Back.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Vanessa C.
I tried a new recipe making chicken basque and it came out delicious with the sweet Italian sausage. The meat was perfectly moist and locked in the flavor nicely. I was afraid of it drying out but that didn’t happen. I would recommend this for recipes that involve sauces or broths of some kind. If you prefer hot sausage and can’t find the hot version of this then add red pepper flakes for some heat.
Melissa C.
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Melissa C.
I'm not able to eat red meat right now so naturally I miss things like sausages. Turkey sausages are a great alternative and the best part of these are that there are no growth hormones and nitrates.
Mariann  D.
Westborough, MA
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Mariann  D.
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Mariann  D.
I served it up over alfredo penne and vegetable medley. A little on the salty side, and has a little bit of a kick, but I like the texture and overall flavor. They make turkey taste good. Lots of flavor! The casing separates from the sausage as it cooks (see picture), which is more aesthetic than anything. My husband noticed a more mushy, softer texture than a pork sausage, and compared it to a meatless sausage, which are fans of in this house, anyway. Try it yourself!
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
Shady Brook Farms Sweet Italian Sausage uploaded by Samantha P.
I love these Turkey sausages!! They taste amazing with rosemary and garlic seasoning inside. I usually cook them with sliced onions or peppers! Only 15 mins cooking time and they’re done!!