BY SHADOW TANS

Shadow Tans™ Citrus Body Polish gently exfoliates dead skin for a skin so soft feeling.  Rejuvenate your skin with Shadow Tans Citrus Body Polish for a rich lathering body experience. Feature Benefits: Hydrating formula to enhance your Shadow Tans airbrush tan Can be used daily to keep your skin and tan looking fresh and healthy. Locks in moisture for an all over soft feeling. Don t be fooled by others give yourself the best tan and that s Shadow Tans. ; see more...

• What does this do? The word polish is throwing me off lol1 Answers
  • Where can I find this 3 Answers
  • Is this greasy once applied? 4 Answers
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
This helps keep my skin glowing and tan. It is like it rejuvenates it each time I use it. Love the smell too, mmmm, like tropical!
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love this product. It works well to even out skin before applying your tan. if you want a smooth even out finish tan than you must try this.
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Exfoliation is key to healthy bright skin this is the first body scrub I found that doesn't dry or scratch my skin.
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Great body polish, leaves the skin feeling great. Best preparation for self tanner. Smells beautiful
Heather B.
Heather B.
If you are looking for a good quality self tanner "prepper" this is for you! Leaves your skin so smooth
catherine f.
catherine f.
Shadow Tans is a good product for me and my family i use this product always in my life and i recommend really this product
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This product smells so good. I like it a lot. It's pretty oily though. But it does help tanning a little
Austin, TX
This product smells so good and it works really elreallly well and it is not that expensive .
Christina D.
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Is this greasy once applied?
Austin, TX
Where can I find this
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Great Outdoors Expert
What does this do? The word polish is throwing me off lol