MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowAlmay
Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Holographic

Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Holographic

by Almay

Limited Edition Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Holographic is the cosmically-cool cousin to the OG Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow. Now you can play up your everyday look with this 4-in-1 iridescent shadow quad, available in 5 limited edition shades.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Dimethicone, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI77007).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Holographic!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Wasn't impressed at all with the lasting effects of the eyeshadow palette. Nice packaging but the staying power of the eyeshadow wasn't good. Not easy to apply and very messy. Used a few times before tossing it. Definitely not buying again. Not recommended.
Tasneem M.
Forest Hills, NY
I heard about this but used this brand first time and its really good and very soft blendable colors.Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow
Melinda G.
Palm Bay, FL
I love the colors in this quad it's very pigmented and bright like my personality and shimmery. I wear this and the purple holographic quad as well . I'm dying to try the blue quad but I'm having trouble finding it.

Looking for your answer?