Shadow Shields Eye Shields uploaded by NAOMI H.Shadow Shields Eye Shields uploaded by Donna G.

BY SHADOW SHIELDS

Easy - Mess Free - Flawless  Eye Make-up  Application Hate messy clean-ups after applying eye make-up? You need Shadow Shields. They attach easily under your eyes to catch powdery eye shadow residue and flakes from mascara, eliminating clean-ups and reapplication. Each shield is disposable and light-weight with a gentle touch of adhesive to stay in place. Removes quickly and easily. Particularly useful when applying glittery or dark smoky shadows. No more raccoon eyes! . see more...

Shadow Shields Eye Shields
  • "this is a good idea if you dont have the time to sit there and perfect your look, or if you have issues with eye shadow sprinkles on your face." in 3 reviews
  • "Now that I use these, I am free to use any and all of my eye makeup without the fear of ruining my foundation" in 2 reviews
  • "this works great, its a great price, it is very good quality, great packaging, i would buy this again!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
The idea is good but I found them difficult to use. Maybe I'm just in such a routine it's hard to break but unless you waste a lot of product and spend a lot of time doing your eye makeup, I don't think these would be useful.
Paige N.
These eyeshadow shields are great. So you don't have to have eyeshadow all over your face and get it smeared. They work amazing and are very comfortable. I highly recommend these to everyone. Love these
Donna G.
The person who created these must be awesome! The packaging is great. The product is FREAKING AWESOME! I'm so happy I purchased this because it cuts time from my makeup routine. I definitely recommend and I'd for sure but again. If you haven't invested in this, for sure give it a whirl! SO WORTH IT!
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I definitely love these little babies. They are so easy to use and make for perfect makeup application. They catch any and all fall out from eye makeup application. If you aren't using these, you definitely need to be!
Myrna P.
This is one of the greatest inventions for us beauty lovers. Helps control the fall out from applying eye-shadows. I normally use these when I am applying pigments to help with the messy clean up I normally had to deal with. Love! Worth every penny
Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
This is a good idea if you don't have the time to sit there and perfect your look, or if you have issues with eye shadow sprinkles on your face. Bought it for my little sister and she likes it . shes a beginner to make up so it helps her a lot.
Dulce G.
I bought this just to try them on and although I am pleased with the product I must say is a waste of money. I like to apply my eye make up first just so that I don't have fall out on my face after foundation and concealer. I think a tissue paper would do the same if applying eye make up and then foundation and concealer.
DONNA V.
These are my little under eye lifesavers! I love eyeshadow, but used to be afraid of bright colors or sparkles because of fallout. Now that I use these, I am free to use any and all of my eye makeup without the fear of ruining my foundation
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Loooove these they help out so much ! Putting on eyeshadow could get messy and it protects from the powder going everywhere you could use the more than once supper affordable and you could get them at ur local store
Whitney
This product is great especially when using glitter or high pigment shadows. I don't think it's necessary to use every time. If you are a beginner this may be beneficial for you too to make sure you have a guide when playing with new shadows.
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
Do you guys do your eyeshadow first or your full face makeup before doing your eyes? If so do you guys use these for the falloff?
Brianna B.
Does it hurt peeling off from the thin sensitive under eye area?
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
Do these stick to your face like stickers?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does anybody else feel like this is just a way for Company's to make more money off of us? I just use a brush to lightly brush away the little bit of eye shadow that falls under my eyes & I've never had a problem. Maybe you should change your eye shadow or mascara if it's that brittle.
Delilah S.
I've been wanting to try these, do they hurt at all when removing?