BY SHADOW SHIELDS

"Giving Women the Confidence They Need to Apply Eye Makeup!" Protects under eye area from eye shadow fallout Self Adhesive Hands Free Saves Time Eliminates Mess Being hailed as "The Best New Find of 2009" and as the "Red Carpet Secret Beauty Product," Shadow Shields are the only product of its kind to truly eliminate messy "raccoon eyes" caused by applying eye makeup!  While perfect for eye shadow fallout, Shadow Shields are also ideal for lash tinting, extensions and airbrush. Saves time on touch-ups Hands Free Convenient Disposable Shadow Shields see more...

• How do you like these and do they work 1 Answers
  • I bought these tonight at Walmart to see if they'd be a good alte...1 Answers
  • Can you but these at wal-greens or wal-mart?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I highly recommend these for any makeup lover who wants to skip having to reapply foundation after applying eyeshadow." in 2 reviews
  • "I used one a long time ago but these really are not necessary." in 1 review
  • "It works well if you have trouble using mascara." in 1 review
  • "This is something every girl needs its a great invention and totally worth it" in 1 review
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely amazing, they are life saving. I saw it on YouTube and I had to get it! My eye makeup is so perfect and even when I use them, and they are only 5$!
Jessica K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things are incredible! They keep all that excess eye shadow off your cheek! I use them every morning! They are also great for newbies to the winged eyeliner trend like me! I would highly recommend these for every makeup bag!
Megan A.
I really like this product. It helped as a guide for my cat eye eyeliner and helped to make a clean shadow line on the side of my eye. Easy to put on and take off. Not sure if it's an everyday use item though for the price.
Aaron A.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are great if you are worried about fallout, and also if your wanting a clean edge with your makeup. They are easy to apply and use but for the price you're better off getting a roll of scotch tape! Also rather than using the shadow shield just place a little translucent powder under your eyes and if there is any fallout from the eyeshadow application you can just sweep it all away!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shadow Shields are a staple in my eye makeup routine. No scotch tape for me! These stick until I'm done using them and help give a defined and sharp liner and shadow application. If you have a hard time getting a sharp line, give these a try! They're also great at preventing fall out.
katherine c.
coral springs
This product wasn't that amazing , I loved the application and the color, the only con was that it didn't look ok on my skin color, it wasn't that expensive pretty good if your on a budget, I wouldn't buy it again.
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are honestly a gift from the beauty gods. They give that sharp crisp edge to your eyeshadow, I've never used them for eyeliner or mascara so I don't know how they work with those, but if you are a beginner or just have trouble with getting your look together without it being a mess, pick some of these up. the one not so great thing about them is that the adhesive is suuuuper strong so if you have very sensitive eyes be careful when taking them off.
Kristina F.
Shadow shields are very versatile, just YouTube some ideas or check out their Instagram! You can use them to get a razor sharp shadow edge and also for eyeliner. The are very sticky though so press gently and they will pull off foundation so be ready to reapply under your eyes.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadow shields are OK if you want to prevent fall out especially if you're doing make up on another person. As far is using it to get a sharp liner it doesn't work extremely well only because I find that the sides will come up as you're blending your eyeshadow. I usually just reach for tape instead.
Ogoma E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these! I always get eyeshadow fallout, and I never knew how people get those crisp lines from their shadows. This helps me to acheive flawless shadow application that doesn't mess with the rest of my makeup application.
Michelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you but these at wal-greens or wal-mart?
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DO YOU THINK THESE HELP IN APPLYING YOUR EYE SHADOW OR WAS IT A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY?
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
I have always considered buying these, who has tried them and are they worth the buy?
Abigail M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these tonight at Walmart to see if they'd be a good alternative to the taping method. Has anyone tried them and loved them?
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like these and do they work