Personalize your color play with eight vibrant mattes and metallics. Infused with Vitamins C, E and Green Tea Extract, these velvety high-pigment mineral shadows offer long wearability and incredible dimension.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shadow Palette!
Sparks, NV
This is a really beautiful multi colored pallet. There are many options for many looks, you can go for a light look or a smoky eye look all out of one palette. This is pretty good and lasts a while. I definitely recommend this product. It is worth the money.
Cleveland, OH
This is an absolutely beautiful palette my favorite color is Scarlet and Penny! They're beautiful soft colors! It nicely blends with my brown eyes!
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail [email protected]