BY NONE

Mikiahla B.
Washington , DC
Thus is by far one of the best series I have read. I am currently re-reading it for the third time. The plot line is enjoyable personally for me. I love seeing the growth and the fluid continuation between the books. Definitely should pick up!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I really love this series and I could not put it down. It had story development characters evolved. Good plot and great story. These are some of my favorite books. C.c hunter is a good writer. I finished this series in a week and I have a four year old.
Cheyenne G.
There is an entire series and sub series and stories you can only get on a nook or kindle but i would definitely suggest submerging yourself in the entirety of it. it is extremely engaging was has very few mistakes. the plot develops at a pace that keeps you wanting to know more and being really engaged but also to where you feel like you are really there. it is a very detailed series but not so detailed that it gets slow and boring. you will definitely be engaged and it will mess with your emotions but it is totally worth it. the characters and setting is extremely realistic and it really makes you want to go there and be apart of the shadow falls camp.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Hands down one of my favorite book series! I just love every book of Shadow falls, they're 5 in total and then the next series is Shadow falls after Dark with 3 more books and a new one will soon be released. It's about supernatural people with drama and love.
Rachel H.
Kerikeri
One of my favourites book series so far I'm not a good reader but I love the series