BY SHADES BY BARIELLE

Barielle Shades Nail Color - Belly Dance 0.45 fl oz. A safe, long-wearing, nail polish. Barielle Shades Nail Color features a salon-quality formula for professional-looking results. Easy to apply, it glides on smoothly and delivers a chip-resistant,... see more...

• I I don't know if I want to buy this product because I do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessie T.
Review for: Myrza's Meadow more...
A great nail polish they have great colors and nice quality all u need is some of this to make ur nails fabulous
Haley B.
Brodhead, KY
Review for: Myrza's Meadow more...
Such a pretty color. I'd use it all day. Not pricey and has good value. I love it

Shartique C.
I I don't know if I want to buy this product because I don't know if it's long-lasting or not please help me