BeautyFaceFace MakeupKVD Beauty
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette

Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette

What it is: A refillable matte face contour palette with three shades for contouring and three shades for highlighting.Highlighted Ingredients: - Wild Rose Extract, Safflower Seed Oil, and Vitamin E: Condition skin for a flawless finish.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It is also cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: KVD Beauty’s iconic contour palette lets you quickly chisel and shape your features for enhanced definition, no matter your skill level. The highly pigmented, silky, blendable powders blend effortlessly to flatter every face shape. It has removable magnetic pans to refill and customize your ideal palette.This Palette Contains: - 3 x 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g Contour shades in Sombre (true taupe), Shadowplay (soft brown), Subconscious (deep brown) - 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.25 g Highlight shades in Lucid (pink beige), Lyric (yellow beige), Levitation (soft peach)

Does this really blend in well with your skin?
[product:kvd-vegan-beauty-shade-light-refillable-face-contour-palette] Is the formula in this kit good?
Does it blend nicely? I want to get it but most of the time the counters don't blend well
Start your review of Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
this contour kit is so good! it blends so well into my powder and you don’t have to blend really hard to get it to do so. the coloring of the contour is perfect for my skin tone (light to medium) and i love the feel of the powder. only downside is i have gone through it pretty quickly because contour requires a bit of powder-& that’s tough when it’s a little pricey.in reviews
...lightest contour shades as bronzer and contour. unfortunately, due to my fair skin tone i don’t think i am going to ever be able to use the darkest of the highlight and contour shades. however, the powders are super soft, smooth and pigmented. this is the only product i own from kat von d and it makes me want to check out some of her other products.in reviews
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite Contour palettes, you can never go wrong while reaching for this one. This is a palette I am SOO happy they made refillable pans for.. (such a great idea, I would waste too much product). I use this for both day/night looks, the depth of the tones are good for both. This gives me the perfect touch of color & contour on its own.... that’s why I love using it when I’m in a hurry it’s very blend-able with great pigmentation. It also great to use over my cream contour for a more dramatic look. I highly recommend this palette & The Brush is an absolute must have as well! #Shelfie
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Tanialle G.
I like this product alot for my pwder contour. It isn't too bronzed, it is cool enough if I want to skip the cream contour. I like it just how it is, it is suitable for most skin tones and works very well for my needs. I will definitely buy again if I ever run out.
aman H.
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by aman H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this contouring kit. I like the darker colors for the contour and the lighter colors for highlighting. I even use it for my eyes in the crease. It’s a great product and I would buy it again. I highly recommend.
Amina M.
My first contour kit that I got as a gift. Love it! The colors are pigmented and give me such a great contour! This is one of my go to kits for contouring. Just amazing 🤗
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Liz S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had read and seen many reviews about this product and I had held off of purchasing for a while. I finally gave in and wow, I love the contour powders and also the light powder for under my eyes. I should have purchased this along time ago! The price is ok, should be a little cheaper but I don’t mind it that much. There is quite a bit of fallout, that’s the only downside of it.
Layza P.
Eau Claire, WI
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Layza P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Worth the hype! This contour palette is a great value for a mua/mue like me. It's not to ashy nor warm on my cheeks. Just the perfect blend for that sculpted jaw!
Ta'lor R.
Austin, TX
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Ta'lor R.
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Ta'lor R.
First time trying KVD contour palette...first time using powder contour....This is amazing! effortlessly applies to my face with minimal product. Shades are perfect for my skin tone...Keeper for sure
Shania S.
Rock Springs, WY
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Shania S.
This was my first ever contour palette and it still easily my favorite. All the shades are great! The formula works great with my dry skin. I use all 6 shades depending on the look I’m going for! Using this everyday it is worth the money, it lasts a long time before hitting pan! I will recommend this again and again! (I have the old ones still so they don’t refill) I’m ready for a new one!
Jessica Jane R.
Galloway, OH
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Jessica Jane R.
Absolutely LOVE this formula, the packaging is GORGEOUS super sturdy, and the fact that you can full it with what ever shades you prefer is just next level customization.... not to mention you buy one palette and just buy the refill pans as you need them!! Not only amazing for my wallet, but for the environment too!! This has been a staple in my hit and in my personal collection for Omgoodness a decade!! I cant say enough about the brand as a whole!! Top quality professional quality products.... Top quality customer service!! And the unboxing experience is Top notch as well.... I mean every package comes with a sticker of the name of the person who prepared and packaged your order!!!! Most definitely HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! It creates the perfect contour look and really gives my face a nice look! It was a little pricey but well worth it! It lasts a long time and is great product to add to your glam look! #glam #makeup #beauty #eyes #lips #face #contour #skin #skincare

2,517 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niomi H.
Edinburg, TX
il y a 3 mois
Laura T. il y a 3 mois
yes!! it is smooth like butter and super blendable for a powder product. it’s long lasting and has a great finish!
kayla F.
Brooklyn
il y a 7 mois
Christine T. il y a 7 mois
Very! Worth the money & little goes along way! Had this over a year!
Keisha H.
Claremont, NH
il y a 7 mois
Britney W. il y a 7 mois
It’s a good palette. If you want a dupe that is just as good and cheaper get the wet and wild contour duo.