suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This palette is beautiful, I feel like nobody really talks about this palette as much as they used to. I love the contour shades so much.

Product reviewed: Shade + Light Powder Contour Palette Refill

I used to use this palette a few years ago and I stopped over time just to try something new. I recently repurchased it and am very happy with it! I don’t know why I stopped using it in the first place. The color range is perfect for my skin tone and the various shades allow me to create very dimensional looks.

Product reviewed: Shade + Light Powder Contour Palette Refill

The Shade & Light Contour Kit from Kat Von D is my number one for contouring. Along with a full sized mirror, this palette contains three highlights, and three contour shades. It's the actual tones of the shades that I can't seem to find anywhere else. The darker colors couldn't be any better for getting a contoured look just right. And the formula can't be beat. It's in between a creamy and dry mix, which allows the makeup to set down so nicely. Overall, this palette is perfection! I use this palette a good bit, and continue to love it!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Iss it worth buying this?
Which contour shade refill looks best on very fair skin? For reference, I’m shade 112 in Maybelline fit me matte + poreless. And I’m usually the first or second lightest in a neutral undertone in most foundation shade ranges!
more questions