BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesKVD Beauty
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

What it is: A versatile, neutral matte eyeshadow palette with 12 highly pigmented, blendable shades to create or complement any eye look.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This palette is designed with larger pans for the base shades you'll use most often. Each eyeshadow is finely milled and highly pigmented for rich payoff and smooth blendability. From smoky black and grays to everyday rich browns and tones to warm up any look, you'll find so many ways to use this palette. This Palette Contains:- 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Base shades in Laetus (creamy nude), Lazarus (cool taupe), Ludwin (peachy bronze)- 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Contour shades in Samael (dusty fawn), Saleos (smoky brown), Succubus (rich rust)- 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Define shades in Solas (espresso brown), Shax (jet black), Sytry (chocolate brown)- 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Highlight shades in Lucius (soft beige), Liberatus (pinkish ivory), Latinus (golden bisque)

If you know of a better contour palette than [product:kvd-vegan-beauty-shade-light-eye-contour-palette] can you please share below ?
This is a good one or not?
is this product very pigmented?
Start your review of Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
This palette is amazing. Must have! Every shadow is so soft and very pigmented. I love it I use it almost every day I got it when it came out I have not stopped using it. Loooooove it! in reviews
I got this palette back in March, and I haven't put it down since! It's the perfect neutral palette to go along with any collection. Since it has cool, neutral, and warm tones, it will literally go with anything. I use it every single day. If there's one product you're gonna splurge on, let it be this one! in reviews
...a guide that teach you how to make any eye makeup like smokey eye, is long lasting all day and all night, perfect for any occasion, i really, really love itin reviews
Ylenia P.
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Ylenia P.
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Ylenia P.
The packaging is really adorable, with the black plastic coffin shape and the embossed writing on the top. This Rust quad is very flattering on my skintone. The highlight was nice. I overall really like this eye contour as all in one matte look. If you are looking for a mini palette give it a try! There are 3 more quads with a color palette to compliment every skin tone and eye color. #katevondbeauty
Vanessa L.
Aurora
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Vanessa L.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette
I’m obsessed with this pallet. I use it for my highlight... This is my go-to highlight. I wouldn’t go back. It makes my face look good! It’s really pigmented. I would most likely recommend !
Iwona G.
Shorewood, IL
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Iwona G.
i’m so sad that it’s a lot harder to get now, it’s my go to for contour and eyebrow shading!! thankfully the pans are super deep so you get a lot of product for your money and i don’t have to really worry about running out for a long time!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
Matte, contour, eyeshadows. It's an all-matte palette. I don't mind matte but there's a lot of shades that look alike when it's on the lids. The formula is powdery and it takes a while to blend. It's an okay palette.
Anexus A.
Dover, DE
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Anexus A.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette Kat Von D’s Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette headlines magnetic removable pans, for the purpose of, an easy to refill and customizable, dreamy, contour palette! Likewise, Kat Von D uses shadows and light to create depth and dimension for contouring. As a result, the powders are smooth, silky, and blend effortlessly into the skin. I’m obsessed with this palette because it truly defines, sculpts, and slenderizes my face. For this reason, I love the confidence I feel after I put it on. All things considered, it does an amazing job at hiding that double chin, and your selfies will be slayed, sweetie!
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D
This kit is highly pigmented and blends very well with minimal fallout. It suits a variety of skin tones, both warm and cool. The powders are pretty long-wearing, too. In addition to being great for contouring, it can also give you a killer nude smokey eye, which is sometimes what I use it for. The compact is nice and weighty and has a large mirror, which I love.
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Hannah S.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D
This was one of my first expensive palettes my husband ever bought me. It's the perfect nude palette and definitely is such a great eye contour! Kvd had it first before Kim k 😂 it's so beautiful and buttery! If you want a quick look with hardly any blending pick it up!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Lucy H.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
Great product. Good packaging, I love this so smooth and such good quality, I really loved the colors and always got compliments on my eyeshadow.
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Hallie H.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D
Bought this a while back before kat von D was cancelled but this will always be one of my every day go to palettes. If you have fair skin blending the two top colors on the top of your cheeks gives you the perfect carved look. You can really do anything with this palette. All of the colors are matte so it is super clean and natural.
Mindy C.
Proctor, AR
Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette uploaded by Mindy C.
Review for: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D
I like this palette. It is easy to blend and come up with looks. You can use it for one palette looks if you do all matte eye looks. If not, you can pair it with another palette and still have a gorgeous look. I do recommend this for people who like neutral looks. Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

577 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer  A.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
Aimee T. il y a 2 ans
This Palette is Drama I love it, but it would have been out of this world if it have just a little shimmer to it.