Office SuppliesHighlightersSharpie

Shact Accent Highlighters Assorted Colors Pack Pink

by Sharpie

#1 in Highlighters

SHACT TANK ASST O S

Do these dry out quickly?
Favorite Sharpie color?
Do these photocopy?
Start your review of Shact Accent Highlighters Assorted Colors Pack Pink!
Product Highlights
These are much better than the thinner sharpie highlighters in my opinion.in reviews
These are a must for taking notes and reading.in reviews
Every college student, high school student, those with office jobs and anyone who takes notes definitely need highlighters In their lives!!!in reviews
definitely help me to keep track of what's important in the text I readin reviews
They are perfect in college, and high school.in reviews
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Cumberland, MD
Shact Accent Highlighters Assorted Colors Pack Pink uploaded by Traci B.
Sharpie is the best highlighter. It has a long life and brilliant color. Shact Accent Highlighters Assorted Colors Pack Pink I like how it marks with beautifully every time
Fort Worth, TX
I like this highlighter not runny or anything. Other highlighters may smear or bleed they paper and I notice that is not the case with this one.
1,634 reviews
Sharpie makes the best highlighters. They are extremely bright and vivid. I also like how easy they are to use. One swipe and they work perfectly. They also don't dry out. I have used Sharpie highlighters for years now, and I plan to continue to have them as my go-to highlighters.
Tacoma, WA
I love these bright neon sharpies!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pimented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!!
Use this product if you hate when a highlighter smears your ink! All colors of highlighter are bright and easy to read through.
Fairview, NJ
Easy to use and very affordable. Great for studying! Sometimes when you highlight over what you wrote it might run the ink just a little but other than that this is cool with me.
Slidell, LA
If you have to highlight for school, work, etc these are the highlighters you need!! They dry quickly and your able to get a precise line that's not to thin and not over the top. I use them all year long and love this brand!
Hartford, CT
Shact Accent Highlighters Assorted Colors Pack Pink uploaded by Isabella C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I a lot of [product:sharpie-accent-tank-style-chisel-tip-highlighter-assorted-(set-of]...) for school and for work I like it cause it last long and it doesn’t have a harsh smell the the permanent marker. It’s a decent price. I recommend it for college student for note and for office jobs.
Foley, AL
I use these, especially yellow on a daily basis at work! They work well and last a long time too! Definitely a fan of these highlighters!!