BY SHABA

Bettie W.
My boys and I love to play this game it is fun and challenging and it's funny when you run into the Frog. It has a lot of maps that you can race on and a lot of characters to choose from it was a very fun interesting game.
Jessica B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Shrek SuperSlam is a really fun game that I would recommend for any age, although it is rated for 10 and up due to it being a fighting game it is not what I would consider too violent for younger children. It is a Melee style fighting game with Shrek characters, which I find absolutely entertaining and provides many hours of play!
Tatiana P.
Tucson, AZ
Really fun to play! Each level/mission is so fun to do and it's just so entertaining! It isn't gory or anything like that so its pretty great for younger kids to play ! I give this game 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Use to love playing Shrek Super Slam on the PS2. Was a lot of fun to play with others. Donkey and Shrek are the best.
Rosangela D.
Never get tired of playing with it. I play with it once in while since I like to watch the movie shrek
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I love playing this game! It does get a tad boring but it's something I like to play once and a awhile!
Rachel B.
Fun game! Who doesn't love Shrek. Easy to learn and fun to play with friends.